Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2021, 06:03:14 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR (Moderators: kfeltenberger, Heathsrow)
| | |-+  Desert tech military discount?
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Desert tech military discount?  (Read 23858 times)
smjntbj
^

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2016, 04:30:06 AM »

Deleted
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 02:37:07 PM by smjntbj » Logged
AF Gunner

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2016, 08:54:41 AM »

Yep,

They got it all squared away. I ordered mine yesterday. Black .308
Norinco982lover

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2016, 10:49:29 PM »

Do I email the international email
AF Gunner

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2016, 03:22:33 PM »

-Deleted-
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 09:45:47 PM by AF Gunner » Logged
Russ@DesertTech
New Posting Member

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2016, 01:15:24 PM »

Gents,
My name is Russ Wallis.  I'm the Vice President of International, Military and LE Sales here at Desert Tech.  Nick, my Operations Manager just came to me about the previous post.  I need to clarify some things. 

Desert Tech does not do discounted sales as a norm to Prior Military and LE.  This would circumvent our loyal dealers and we are not in the business of doing that, nor do we have the man power in my division to keep up with that demand.  There were some guys who took advantage of a year end Mil/LE sale that I had and we are wrapping up the MDR portion of that now.

If you are Active Duty Military or Law Enforcement, feel free to contact me directly and I can work with you once certain requirements are met. 

If you are Prior Duty, please contact one of our many dealers and see if they do a Mil/LE discount.

Respectfully,
     Russ Wallis
     R.Wallis@DesertTech.com

kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2016, 08:22:39 PM »

Gents,
My name is Russ Wallis.  I'm the Vice President of International, Military and LE Sales here at Desert Tech.  Nick, my Operations Manager just came to me about the previous post.  I need to clarify some things. 

Desert Tech does not do discounted sales as a norm to Prior Military and LE.  This would circumvent our loyal dealers and we are not in the business of doing that, nor do we have the man power in my division to keep up with that demand.  There were some guys who took advantage of a year end Mil/LE sale that I had and we are wrapping up the MDR portion of that now.

If you are Active Duty Military or Law Enforcement, feel free to contact me directly and I can work with you once certain requirements are met. 

If you are Prior Duty, please contact one of our many dealers and see if they do a Mil/LE discount.

Respectfully,
     Russ Wallis
     R.Wallis@DesertTech.com

Hi Russ!

Welcome to the Bullpup Forum!  It's nice to see an official presence here...do you think it would be possible to do a Q&A thread to clear up some rumors, questions, misconceptions, and out of hand hopes?

Thanks!

Kurt
Chief Master

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2016, 08:37:09 PM »

Good to have you here, Russ! Thanks for clearing some things up and making yourself available to answer future questions.
AF Gunner

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2016, 09:54:20 PM »

Guys,

I may have over stepped by giving out the email for DT, Mil discount. I hope I didn't cause Nick or Russ any issues. I am currently serving and had talked to Russ prior and knew the conditions. I should have added that info in my last post. I deleted Nicks email in my last post as Russ has posted his.

AFgunner
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length