Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2021, 05:37:29 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Rimfire Bullpups
| |-+  Ruger 1022 Bullpups
| | |-+  HTA 90/22 (Moderator: Plinker)
| | | |-+  It is done!!! HTA SBR'd suppressed 10/22!!!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: It is done!!! HTA SBR'd suppressed 10/22!!!  (Read 5525 times)
Kaboom63021

« on: January 30, 2015, 09:05:22 PM »

This project has been in the works for some time. Finally got everything together and assembled. Ruger 10/22 SBR'd with cut down stainless match bull barrel. Threaded 1/2x28 with required info engraved around perimeter. Brimstone trigger job, HTA chassis hydro dipped in Atac camo, Gemtech G5-22 suppressor and Hi Lux Max B red dot sight (very high reviews!).

Package turned out as I envisioned. Thanks to Andy for hooking me up with some upgrades and case deflector, as I'm a lefty! Looking forward to getting it sighted in and having some fun

tattooo

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 11:31:42 PM »

Looks like a FN PS90 ...... nice
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 11:39:06 PM »

Very nice! You may have the most expensive 22LR Bullpup so far!

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
HighTowerArmory

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 10:56:04 AM »

That looks SO good Kaboom! Really a sharp kit! Thanks for posting that here! Also, side note, they deflectors are now on the site and ready to ship! So for all the other patiently waiting south paws out there, the full potential of the 90/22 has arrived! Thanks again!

Andy and the team at HTA
hk_deputy
^

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 08:03:13 PM »

That is awesome.  What did you have the barrel cut to?  I am looking to do the same.

This project has been in the works for some time. Finally got everything together and assembled. Ruger 10/22 SBR'd with cut down stainless match bull barrel. Threaded 1/2x28 with required info engraved around perimeter. Brimstone trigger job, HTA chassis hydro dipped in Atac camo, Gemtech G5-22 suppressor and Hi Lux Max B red dot sight (very high reviews!).

Package turned out as I envisioned. Thanks to Andy for hooking me up with some upgrades and case deflector, as I'm a lefty! Looking forward to getting it sighted in and having some fun

Kaboom63021

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 08:53:49 PM »

I had the barrel cut to just over 13" one thing to note is that I cut the sleeve for the fake suppressor off of the chassis. If you look at the front of the chassis where the sleeve is you'll see that there is a "collar" coming out of the chassis then a very slight reduction which is the actual sleeve for the fake suppressor. I cut that off leaving the collar so the bull barrel comes through nicely. Don't completely remove the collar flush with the chassis, or you'll have a gap around your barrel.

I had the barrel cut with the thought in mind that I only wanted .25" showing before the threading....leaving enough space for the required SBR mfr's nomenclature.
Steve
tcs673

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2016, 09:54:35 AM »

Could you post a couple more pics showing a close up of your work on the front and maybe one without the can ...
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length