Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2021, 02:16:34 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Rimfire Bullpups
| |-+  Ruger 1022 Bullpups
| | |-+  HTA 90/22 (Moderator: Plinker)
| | | |-+  precision build for the hta 90-22
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: precision build for the hta 90-22  (Read 2093 times)
Drizzet
^
New Posting Member

« on: May 08, 2014, 12:38:52 AM »

Hey i would like to build the best possible shooter for this stock but i am not sure what will fit in the stock. I have looked at Volquartsen but i am not sure there components will work with the stock does any one know this or have any other recommendations?
HighTowerArmory

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 09:25:38 AM »

Hey Drizzet!

Thanks so much for your question! There are a lot of great barrels out there and Volquartsen certainly has a reputation for delivery accuracy. Any of their .920 barrels will fit, as long as they are 18" or more. HTA also offers bull barrels for enhanced accuracy. These bulls feature the same chamber size (Bentz) as almost all other match grade autoloading rifle barrels. The Bentz is tighter, meaning more consistency from shot to shot. Our barrels are also Melonited on the inside, making them super easy to clean and more resistant to fouling in the first place. Thus, the barrel should shoot more accurate for longer. At the end of the day, there are lots of great options, you'll just have to decide what you like best!! Thanks so much Drizzet and if you have any questions please let me know!

Andy and the team at HTA
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length