Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2021, 01:10:24 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Rimfire Bullpups
| |-+  Ruger 1022 Bullpups
| | |-+  HTA 90/22 (Moderator: Plinker)
| | | |-+  Elite Survival soft case review
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Elite Survival soft case review  (Read 4341 times)
Dev

« on: June 29, 2013, 10:37:14 PM »

I just received my Elite Survival soft case made for the PS90. Opticsplanet had the best price for it and with the 10% off coupon deal they have once in awhile, I only paid $86 shipped.  

I'm happy to report that the case fits the 90/22 perfectly. It has a strap to rap around the barrel but since I am using the fake can it doesn't have enough length to wrap around so I improvised a little adding another leftover strap from a case that I have to support it but it needed to be tilted downwards. Hopefully when HTA comes out with their own barrel I can position the strap as intended and the gun will rest straight across.  

It has another pocket which can be used to store four P90 magazines but since this is not a real P90 the Ruger BX25 mags fit with ample room.

Overall this case is high quality and well thought out. Cases need to have big zippers and plenty of room so you spend less time fumbling as equipment should be easy to organize naturally.  I cant think of any negatives except the high price but if you like your 90/22 as much as I do this is a worthwhile investment.

Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 11:05:03 PM »

Nice! Grin

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
The Angry Jew

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 07:08:51 PM »

Looks like a great case.  Mind if I ask what the retail price was.  I went with a Blackhawk tactical carbine case for mine.  Fits great with my side mounted light/laser combo and each of the outside 30round AR mag pockets work great with the BMX25 Ruger mags.  Best part was the price...35 bucks on sale/
Dev

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 07:24:41 PM »

Sure, I believe the MSRP price is $120 and I have seen them retailed for a little over a hundred dollars without free shipping which is what I was not willing to pay.

Opticsplanet sells them for $95 shipped and with their 10% off code it worked out to $86 total which was tempting.

It's still a stretch but I am a sucker for a good case and this one is very well built. I like big sturdy zippers for my cases and this one delivers where it counts.   
mavrick007

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 05:06:51 PM »

Looks good.  I have one on order.  Thanks!
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length