Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2021, 01:56:33 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Rimfire Bullpups
| |-+  Ruger 1022 Bullpups
| | |-+  HTA 90/22 (Moderator: Plinker)
| | | |-+  Availability?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Availability?  (Read 12596 times)
BePrepared

« on: February 04, 2013, 03:53:32 PM »

Is there any update on when these will be ready? I'd prefer your stock over any of the others i've seen

Thanks!
HighTowerArmory

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 04:57:34 PM »

Hey Prepared!

Thanks so much for the new topic/question! We figured it was only a matter of time before this topic was started haha!

We are very sorry for all the delays and we know it stinks having to wait for this kit. For as bad as the wait seems for you guys, just magnify that about a thousand times for everyone here who has some skin in the game. We are a small company who has done everything we can possibly do to this point. Now, unfortunately, we are relying on other organizations and people to fulfill our orders. As soon as they get us the authorization we need, then we are shipping these out as fast as we can possibly move them. Thanks so much for your patience, interest, understanding, and excitement about our product! It means more than you guys can imagine!

Thanks again for everything- keep in touch,

Andy and the team at HTA
BePrepared

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 06:03:05 PM »

i seriously want one. I loved my ps90, but never used it much because of the cost of ammo. Having one in .22 would be fantastic
HighTowerArmory

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 06:20:44 PM »

That's the whole idea! Especially in this ammo climate! Hopefully we can facilitate soon. Thanks again for your patience!!!

Andy and the team
NHPig

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 04:27:23 PM »

Caught wind of a new thread and got all bent out of shape....  now I am just disappointed.
turtlini

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 03:44:22 PM »

Hey Andy, can you give us a run down of what is done and what you are waiting for? It sounds like you have units ready to go - is that right or are there still manufacturing issues?
HighTowerArmory

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 05:13:31 PM »

Hey Turtlini!

Thanks for your question!

We are pretty much waiting only on logistical issues to get fixed at this point eg liability attorney and insurance. As soon as we have those, we should be able to roll out. We have a couple parts that need to come in yet, but our suppliers have kindly made arrangement so that as soon as we have approval, the last parts can be produced in a matter of days. The staff here at HTA have done pretty much everything we can do to be ready. Most of what is left to do is sadly outside our control. We appreciate your patience very, very much. Thank you all for being so understanding and cool about all this. It helps us out a lot. We will let you guys know just as soon as these are ready!! Until then, check out this awesome video of the guys over at Sonic Boom Targets using our kit to set off one of their exploding targets! They have some really awesome products so make sure you show them some love too! Thanks again for everything!

Andy and the team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j194oTCGDIc
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 05:37:06 PM »

made the video hot:

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
124C41

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 04:59:44 AM »

OD looks good too.

kipy

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 02:47:00 PM »

That was the biggest tease ever! Only like 10seconds of actual bullpuppy goodness  Huh?
SonicBoomTargets
New Posting Member

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 08:02:55 PM »

Teasing is 90% of 4play.
NHPig

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 04:09:42 PM »

SonicBoomTargets, how thick was the ice?
turtlini

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 04:14:09 PM »

Any news?
Darkmage

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 03:09:55 PM »

Teasing is 90% of 4play.
And the other 10% is lubricant.  Cool
SonicBoomTargets
New Posting Member

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2013, 03:59:39 PM »

Ice was about a foot thick ..  it didnt blow a hole in the ice, there was a thin layer of snow on the ice it cleared off.    The force always takes the path of least resistance.   If you were to drill a hold drop our target in and make it barely visible it destroys the ice.. 

it was a fun day.. cold ... fun...  And i have yet to run more then about 150 rounds through the 90/22 but what i can tell you is its awesome.. and i am still waiting on the zk-22 i preordered..   

i got a new Canon 7d so i am going to be keeping the 22 bullpups rolling forward for all rim-fire shots
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length