Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 14, 2021, 01:57:46 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR (Moderators: kfeltenberger, Heathsrow)
| | |-+  5 months and waiting
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 5 months and waiting  (Read 1391 times)
Disgruntled Bpfcom User

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2021, 02:08:19 AM »

Just thank God that you're not part of the original group buy and STILL haven't received a rifle OR a refund from the owner of this forum (Jon), like me...

Seriously, WTF?

you don't exist
FrozenIceman

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2021, 12:39:28 PM »

I feel like if someone really has issues with the group buy by now, they don't know they can get this resolved in a ten minute phone call fraud report to their bank or credit card company...
awilson8

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2021, 06:42:57 PM »

So your telling me that this is not a trust worthy  company. What are you doing to get a refund?
semper paratus
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2021, 07:28:29 PM »

some states it is illegal to charge for a CC purchase and not have the product to ship.  Your CC company should refund you the money.  If anything - once DT has been notified by the CC company that they have to give the money back -- I'll bet they find you one to ship to you.

I was one the list a LONG LONG time ago -- after 6 months I cancelled and went with the Tavor 7.  Yea, that wasn't ready either when I ordered it -- but I have 2 now and still probably would not have a MDR that works

« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 07:30:27 PM by semper paratus » Logged
notorious_ar15
^

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2021, 07:34:43 PM »

I had sent Jon a cashier's check for the deposit during the group buy. I have emailed him, called, texted, created a separate thread in the group buy section, and even filed a BBB complaint (which he never bothered to respond to).

When it was time to get the money, Jon would pick up the phone or call me back asap...

Sorry for the thread derail, OP.
FrozenIceman

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2021, 07:53:04 PM »

Talk to your bank, report the check as fraud and get your money back.

Seriously, you have the tools, stop complaining and handle.  It has been like 5 years.

If you don't resolve this by your next post the only conclusion that can be drawn is you don't want to resolve it.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 09:56:47 AM by FrozenIceman » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length