Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2021, 08:33:03 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Rimfire Bullpups
| |-+  Ruger 1022 Bullpups (Moderator: Plinker)
| | |-+  FTE?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FTE?  (Read 536 times)
Zolkalf

« on: February 24, 2021, 10:24:23 AM »

Morning,
I took my little PS90 10/22 to te range not to long ago and the casings would not eject. If I pulled the charging handle they would eject but she wouldn't do it just squeezing the trigger and the next round would not load. The last time I shot it before this she worked flawlessly so I am a little puzzled what happened just by sitting in the safe.

I thought I'd ask if there are any check things I can look at before I break the whole kit down with all them screws.

Track the liars down and then remove their crowns!
Zolkalf on PubG
bpguy

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 03:25:48 PM »

When was the last time you cleaned it?  Removed the BCG and cleaned that too?  22 rifles run really dirty and should be stripped and cleaned after every use.
Zolkalf

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 11:25:22 AM »

It's been a minute but if I have to unscrew every screw, totally take it apart and then put it back together I'm not gonna be liking that to well. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the reply.

Zolkalf on PubG
Zolkalf

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 04:46:27 PM »

The problem was ammo related and she works like a Champ. And I did clean it good so that never hurts, Thanks for the input. And......I had a guy walk up and say he liked my P90. His head spun when I told him it was a Ruger 22.  cheer leader

Zolkalf on PubG
Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 12:39:46 PM »

Excellent!  Thanks for the update!

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length