Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 11, 2020, 12:24:30 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR (Moderators: kfeltenberger, Heathsrow)
| | |-+  Changes for the MDRx
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Changes for the MDRx  (Read 973 times)
ES Tactical

« on: January 16, 2020, 02:19:51 AM »

I had a chance to check out the MDRx changes. I did a write up in the attached link.
https://www.es-tactical.com/desert-tech-mdrx
AF Gunner

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 09:01:44 AM »

Good write up, Thanks.
Luvthepups

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 10:06:06 AM »

Eric sorry for my ignorance but i'm a little confused. I know Es-Tactical makes the 6.5 Creedmore barrel for the mdr but if i understand this correctly Desert Tech is also starting to make it's own Creedmore barrels if that is correct can you tell us the price of Es-Tacticals 6.5 20" please? I clicked on the link below and i didn't find an option for just your barrel. Also if there is a big price difference can you give some specs. on the barrel verses the desert tech's would much appreciate it thanks for posting Eric.
Kublah

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 11:28:50 AM »

Any news on those SBR 300blk barrels?

Side eject 10.5 300blk would be pretty sexy. The only issue is how would you handle the handguard section?
Kenndapp
^

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 08:42:50 PM »

Any news on those SBR 300blk barrels?

Side eject 10.5 300blk would be pretty sexy. The only issue is how would you handle the handguard section?

Itís really going to need to be 11-13Ē        The way I see it 10 inches really didnít leave anywhere optimal to put your hand and  absolutely nowhere to mount anything. it was just a bad set up.  At 12ish inches I think, suppressor handgaurd will work.

Also a short one like the one we used to see on The mdr-c will need to materialize.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length