Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2019, 07:07:55 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  How does the X95 9MM compare to the CZ Scorpion Evo 9MM suppressed?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How does the X95 9MM compare to the CZ Scorpion Evo 9MM suppressed?  (Read 267 times)
JohnnyJ

« on: August 15, 2019, 12:21:27 AM »

How does the X95 9MM compare to the CZ Scorpion Evo 9MM suppressed?

Thank you.
DyeF9

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 09:37:41 AM »

How does the X95 9MM compare to the CZ Scorpion Evo 9MM suppressed?

Thank you.
It's gassy compared to the CZ

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 10:11:39 AM »

Anything Tavor + suppressor is gassy...unless you rock an OSS can...
whiskey91lima
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 11:46:38 AM »

The Scorpion is notorious for having strong recoil for a PCC. I haven't shot a Tavor in 9mm but I do own a CZ and AR9. The CZ does recoil.
Dwill

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 12:53:11 PM »

Not a X95, but I have a 9mm Tavor SAR and a CZ Scorpion.  I didnít find the Tavor that gassy in 9mm (5.56 was another story - very bad), but more than the Scorpion.  I had a MI ejection port cover on the left side and didnít get any gas through the covered port.  However, on the Tavor, your face is near the functioning ejection port, so you are going to get more gas in the eyes than on a Scorpion, where your face if further back from the port.  Noticeably more felt recoil on my 8Ē Scorpion, mostly because itís lighter than a 16.5Ē Tavor.
tgoldie00

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 10:50:10 PM »

I have a Tavor SAR in 9mm and the Scorpion Micro pistol. Iím a lefty so take this for what it worth...they are both gassy...having said that the Scorpion wouldnít be if the ejection port wasnít in my face.

Either way, if I had to make a choice that would be hard.  They have different purposes and advantages in my unprofessional opinion. Both are easy to manipulate in tight spaces but the Scorpion still gets my nod in a home defense situation. It is infinitely workable around cover and tight spaces. The Tavor in 9mm is supremely accurate with  17in barrel but still feels clunky when in tight.

At the end of the day I love both. I hate to compare because they are both great. If I had to pick one out of the box, no mods...Iíll tip my hat to the Scorpion. Itís just a little more adaptable.

I have a suppressor in jail at present, so my eval is awaiting the suppressors release to make that final verdict.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length