Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 13, 2019, 08:48:03 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Getting Started...
| |-+  Member Introductions
| | |-+  Greetings from TN
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Greetings from TN  (Read 251 times)
Steeldog

« on: July 12, 2019, 09:24:58 PM »

Hello everyone,
I just moved to the Knoxville, TN area. Iím originally from the S.F. Bay Area. Anyways I got a new job opportunity in TN and Iím so glad I moved here with my family.
Anyways I recently picked up a Standard Steyr AUG A3 M1 in OD green from PJís. Pete was so helpful in the process of helping me choose my model and answered so many of my questions. Turnaround was super quick.
For the guys recently buying Steyr AUG donít forget to enter your firearm for your limited lifetime warranty and youíll also get your rebate to be entered into the Steyr Elite Program which allows you to attend a two day AUG Carbine Course or a one day AUG Armorerís Course.
I also have a IWI X95 on lay away so itíll be several months before I receive that. I was torn between getting FDE or Black but I went with black since itís IDFís most standard color for their Tavorís and X95. For some reason I have a feeling Iím going to like the AUG more than the X95 but weíll see.
Desert Kraut

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 11:49:10 AM »

Welcome to the forum.
Steeldog

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 01:25:31 AM »

Thanks.
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 02:10:24 AM »

Welcome to the Forum!   Grin

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
Steeldog

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 07:06:34 AM »

Thanks.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length