Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2019, 09:55:41 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Rimfire Bullpups
| |-+  Ruger 1022 Bullpups (Moderator: Plinker)
| | |-+  Comparison?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Comparison?  (Read 335 times)
atxdiablo
New Posting Member

« on: April 16, 2019, 11:46:47 PM »

I am wanting to get a bullpup 22lr Currently have a sw mp 15-22, and a Keltec cp33.
I will want a threaded barrel, multiple rails. Prefer down ejecting but not required.
Wondering on capacity, reliability, and feasible to buy one complete. Guess could build just never have. Also how does it feel against your shoulder? Any other thoughts on these?

Name                               Weight    Rounds    Barrel    Total      Ejection   
Eaa tanfoglio Appeal            4.8          10         18"        29.5"       
Walther G22                       5.9           ?           20"        28.4"       
Ruger 10/22                        ?             25     
ZK22                                                                                                      Like the look except the high rail
CBS Ranger
CBS Raptor
CBS Raider
Jard
aphex4000
^

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 11:01:30 AM »

I am not aware of any 22lr bullpup that ejects downward without some kind of deflector or chute. I own a ZK-22 and have been very satisfied with it. Here is some information on the ZK-22 that I previously gathered.

The weights below do not include optics, optional side rails, magazine or ejection port deflector.
4.8 lbs with 18.5" WPG threaded/fluted bull barrel (www.wpgbc.com)
6.4 lbs with 20" GM SS/fluted bull barrel (gmriflebarrel.com)

I like both of these barrels, but ultimately settled in the lighter one for the ZK-22, and moved the heavier 20" barrel to a traditional stock for bench use. Overall, I find that the stock shoulders very well and is comfortable to shoot. The one thing I dislike very much, is the number of screws that need to be removed to access the internal for a thorough cleaning.

Here are a couple of good reviews:
Tactical Toolbox: https://youtu.be/830E5BbUcG8
22Plinkster: https://youtu.be/aNN8IiMJ714

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length