Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2019, 06:27:00 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR (Moderators: kfeltenberger, Heathsrow)
| | |-+  New MDR aluminum Handguard - ready for pre-ordering
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
Author Topic: New MDR aluminum Handguard - ready for pre-ordering  (Read 10023 times)
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2019, 09:55:38 PM »

Thank you for the update. The pictures look good. I'm looking forward to getting it and putting it on my MDR.
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2019, 11:07:31 PM »

LeeMajors, what's the news on the MDR rail? I figured they would have been delivered by now? Is there an ETA on when they will finally be available for shipping? Thanks, Mark.
LeeMajors

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2019, 11:24:38 PM »

I keep forgetting to update this board, sorry about that.

Rails got here last week.  I didn't like the way the mounting bases looked.  Too blocky, lines were bad, so we finished redesign this week and have base files in machining today and tomorrow, anodizing on Monday, back to us Wed or Thurs for final mounting check before production of bases. 

This is what it looks like with the final long rail and the blockier mounting base.

INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2019, 04:54:37 PM »

Thank you!
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2019, 11:51:36 PM »

LeeMajors, can we get an update on the progress and expected shipping date on the handguards, please?
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2019, 04:59:09 PM »

Here is what he posted on MDR Owners Group on FB:

Richard Murphy
Visual Storyteller 2 hrs

Alright folks, everything is here for black MDR rails and it's time to ship. I'll be boxing and shipping this weekend. Please if you've ordered a BLACK rail (not tan, black only at this tiem), please email me at sales@lifeindustries.net with your order number and your current mailing address. Thank you!

Honestly...if you have a MDR...that is the place to get all new info...
reason

« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2019, 06:34:11 PM »

Any pics of the updated mounting blocks?
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2019, 07:41:32 PM »

He posted them on FB...
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2019, 11:44:23 PM »

Thank you for that information. I don't have a FB account and won't get one. Is it possible to view this information without an account over there?

I just sent Richard Murphy my info. to his e-mail address and the address given by theHun. So, hopefully he will get it and send out my rail. Thanks, Hun for the information.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 11:51:54 PM by INV136 » Logged
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2019, 09:00:07 AM »

It requires FB as it is a private, closed group...
Bigboi
New Posting Member

« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2019, 04:13:46 PM »

Only problem with that the guy that owns the group hasnt been on in 2 or 3 months on the mdr owners group to join and check out the good stuff. i did send my email with the info to ship the handguard havnt heard anything in a a good while so i dont know
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2019, 04:31:52 PM »

Why I don't partake in pre-orders...
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2019, 07:04:07 PM »

Only problem with that the guy that owns the group hasnt been on in 2 or 3 months on the mdr owners group to join and check out the good stuff. i did send my email with the info to ship the handguard havnt heard anything in a a good while so i dont know

Huh?  The guy who makes the handguards has been active here and has posted that they'll probably ship this week since all the components are present and within spec.

Kurt
RadStorm

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2019, 01:14:08 AM »

Just to clarify the black handguards were shipped this week. As per the Facebook update (from October 11th). The tan rails still have some time left. Please correct me if I am wrong.
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2019, 06:44:35 PM »

I e-mailed him and haven't received a reply yet. Has anyone that ordered one of the short, black rails received any notification that their rail has been shipped?
AF Gunner

« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2019, 08:19:34 AM »

I e-mailed him and haven't received a reply yet. Has anyone that ordered one of the short, black rails received any notification that their rail has been shipped?

I ordered the short black and have not received any coms. I also sent them an email.
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2019, 10:25:19 PM »

I ordered the short black and have not received any coms. I also sent them an email.

If they sent us the rails this week (without any notification), then we should get them within 10 days. I'll wait and see if mine arrives. After 10, days I'll try contacting them again.
RadStorm

« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2019, 01:20:07 AM »

Here is the most recent update from the Facebook group. Seems like we should be expecting the black handguards to arrive soon.

* FB Update.PNG (15.87 KB, 480x173 - viewed 58 times.)
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2019, 03:03:34 PM »

Thank you. I'm guessing that he's busy getting all of these packaged and sent out, so that may be why he's not checking his e-mails. So, yeah, we should be getting these pretty soon. Thanks again for the FB info. I hate FB and refuse to use it or give that anti-American, domestic communist, Mark Zuckerberg, a dime of my money. Let us know if you get your rail. I'll do the same.
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2019, 11:44:46 AM »

RadStorm,  I just received an e-mail message back from Richard at Lucky Irishman Firearms. He advised that they were packing up and would be shipping out my rail tomorrow. He asked to confirm my address. Looks like they were busy getting these out, which explains the slow response to e-mail queries. Hopefully your rail is going out tomorrow as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length