Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2021, 05:20:55 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Bushmaster M17s
| | |-+  First post
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: First post  (Read 5378 times)
Riflewerx
New Posting Member

« on: March 28, 2018, 02:10:49 AM »

So I got me a bullpup,,, bushmaster m17s and she is one heavy SOB.... itís my first bullpup I just couldnít pass it up...it seemed to be in just about mint condition and prob never even fired. But I canít keep em that way. After stripping it down I decided to go to town one the odd looking extruded aluminum bar that houses the barrel and bolt, I did some research after I picked up the pup and stumbled across K&Marms which opened my eyes to some possibilities I decided first Iíd stick it in the mill and go to town on it. Iím not the best machinist but I can get the job done, a few slots later and a couple holes all over I decided it was good. After assembly and firing I wanted to ad a forend grip, I tore it back apart and machined a slot along the bottom and installed a magpul AFG witch worked out perfect for me, much better then the odd aluminum, with the forend grip and the slots it made for the perfect grip and fit. Iíll post a pic or two of upgrades
Boba Debt

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 09:04:40 PM »

Sounds great

How about posting some pictures

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length