Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2017, 12:25:04 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  UTAS UTS-15
| | |-+  new to the uts
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: new to the uts  (Read 2335 times)
kryptek15
New Posting Member

« on: March 05, 2016, 07:08:28 PM »

So I'm picking up a new uts 15 on monday, had to wait cause my ffl was out of town. it's supposed to be newest gen, however I don't know if that means gen or gen 4. I got it for $858 shipped, is that a decent deal? it's kryptek blue if that means anything.

* pix335237030.jpg (50.64 KB, 640x426 - viewed 147 times.)
Billofrights

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 07:50:17 PM »

The different generations are kind of subjective, UTAS implements changes as they go, to current productions.  Their customer support is outstanding though, my suggestion is to email them with your serial number and they'll be able to tell you.  You can always send it back to them to have any new upgrades refitted to your gun.

I have a low-serial gen 1 that I sent to them when the green laser came out, and they upgraded it to the gen 3 parts.  I forget what they charged, if anything, beyond the cost of the laser & install. I'll edit this to include when I can, searching old emails on an iPad sucks, lol.
kryptek15
New Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 07:59:27 PM »

Yeah. it's kind of difficult to find gen specifics on the Internet. it's all reviews and bashing. looking forward to monday, can't wait to pick it up. the pic is a generic one but the same kryptek pattern I'm picking up I believe. on an unrelated note, my reply posted funny and started a new thread. how do I delete it? lol
bradman

Innocent Bystander

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 08:37:26 AM »

The different generations are kind of subjective, UTAS implements changes as they go, to current productions.  Their customer support is outstanding though, my suggestion is to email them with your serial number and they'll be able to tell you.  You can always send it back to them to have any new upgrades refitted to your gun.

I have a low-serial gen 1 that I sent to them when the green laser came out, and they upgraded it to the gen 3 parts.  I forget what they charged, if anything, beyond the cost of the laser & install. I'll edit this to include when I can, searching old emails on an iPad sucks, lol.

+1 for very good customer service.  I really like my gun.  Sounds like a great deal!

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 07:10:21 PM »

It was $79 to upgrade to current gen specs, and $329 for the green laser installed.  Definitely worth it.
theodd001

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 01:36:29 AM »

If it's exactly the one pictured I'd say it is the newest Gen for sure because of the trigger guard and the color. I'm not sure if they are putting out the pump assist yet...
Dizzy82

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 09:41:44 PM »

Don't short shuck it, pump with authority and you shouldn't have any issues.

FS2000
SCAR-17
FiveseveN IOM
Desert Eagle MKI .357Mag
Beretta 21A
SPAS-12
HK FABARM FP6
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length