Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 13, 2020, 09:07:32 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Why are you NOT getting the X95 ?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Why are you NOT getting the X95 ?  (Read 37733 times)
BullpupT
Bullpup Fanatic

AF&AM 02

« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2016, 01:17:16 PM »

I'd like to sell it as a package deal. The revolver, 100 + moon clips & the loader/unloader tools & original box  for $1050.00 shipped.

I also have more detailed pics if someone would like.

A little rich for my blood but it is one hell of a pistol.
Shogun

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2016, 03:41:26 PM »

Ya, it's the "extras" that raise the price. The gun by itself is about $875. Moon clips are $1 each & the tools are $75. Plus the shipping can run upwards of $70 (overnight). It'd be an easier sell without the essentials that one needs to run the gun but what do I do with all the clips & tools if I sell the gun? Kind of a catch 22.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:43:20 PM by Shogun » Logged
Rick53
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2016, 12:09:23 PM »

Ya, it's the "extras" that raise the price. The gun by itself is about $875. Moon clips are $1 each & the tools are $75. Plus the shipping can run upwards of $70 (overnight). It'd be an easier sell without the essentials that one needs to run the gun but what do I do with all the clips & tools if I sell the gun? Kind of a catch 22.
So you throw the other stuff in and give someone a good deal.  That's what I'd do. Plus you might have been success selling it of the Smith Forum :
tavor hollow

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2016, 07:02:05 PM »

Not enough money or hope. All we do is for nothing in the end the result is the same we die on our feet or we die on our knees this is who we are.we choose not to be victems many will hate us most will fear us, not even all here understand or care to. We stand at an abyss of human kind so we choose wisely Israeli small arms. I like many guns the x95 I got to handle one.light comfortable marketed for ar familiarity its nice.ill win the lottery tonight and buy one.some people where worried about side mount lights?  My clothes my gear my shoelaces and my side mounted flashlight will defeat me.have a good 4 th.
Rasputin

« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2016, 12:48:27 PM »

Because the original Tavor works just fine for me. It fits me perfectly and I have all the extras on it that I need.  X95 looks nice for sure, but I don't think I need it.
Zemliak

« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2016, 01:37:58 PM »

Because the original Tavor works just fine for me. It fits me perfectly and I have all the extras on it that I need.  X95 looks nice for sure, but I don't think I need it.

Above ^^^^ also see nothing mich done to improve original Tavor to make it smaller or lighter. Anything else doesn't make much difference to me.
thakenneth

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2016, 09:58:04 PM »

I like the SAR, it looks better too me. I've had my Tavor less than a year. My buddy is getting an X95. I've  handled the X95 and I like it a lot, but the only feature I feel is a huge improvement is the charging handle. If I didn't have my SAR I'd get a ODG X95. I also just got a Windham 11.5" Pistol/ and MRO Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length