Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2018, 07:02:24 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  UTAS UTS-15
| | |-+  Cerakote UTS-15 Project
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cerakote UTS-15 Project  (Read 1004 times)
buellride
New Posting Member

« on: January 19, 2016, 09:15:31 PM »

First time poster, but I wanted to share a project that I have started with a local Cerakote (dare I say) Artist.  If you are in the Washington State area, look up GH Coating and Jason the owner.  Awesome work...the project started last weekend and will be done by Friday (22 JAN).  Top quality work and low prices.

Anyway, the UTS was originally Desert Tan from the company, we were going for a "war torn" or "battle worn" finish.  One photo shows our inspiration and the others are of a rail and some of the side pieces in various states of painting.  They show a general concept moving forward, the turquoise, black, brown and orange highlights will get increasingly better defined over the week.  Some of the furniture (scope, Magpul grip, and fixed sights) will be all black. The base color was Cerakote bronze.

Will post more photos as he sends them to me and will take a pic of the finished product this Saturday.  All in all beautiful work!!! IMHO.

Buellride

* imagepng_0.png (583.16 KB, 573x577 - viewed 258 times.)

* IMG_2241.jpg (519.95 KB, 1195x1593 - viewed 224 times.)

* imagejpeg_3.jpg (221.03 KB, 768x1024 - viewed 225 times.)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 09:17:28 PM by buellride » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length