Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2019, 01:18:41 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Rimfire Bullpups
| |-+  Ruger 1022 Bullpups (Moderator: Plinker)
| | |-+  Modded Cbprs Raider, krylon camo build.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Modded Cbprs Raider, krylon camo build.  (Read 4063 times)
chemicalgibbon

« on: December 09, 2015, 09:42:06 PM »

Just finished modifying and painting my Ruger 10 22 build, just a foam cheekpad to attach and sort out a couple of small scratches but otherwise she's done. I've posted pics of this rifle before, but it really needed a tidy up as the kit was scratched in transit.

The scope is a Nikko Stirling 3-940 mildot, sits pretty far forward due to eye relief.

Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 11:02:19 PM »

Looking great!  Nice job on it!

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
techparentz.com - Learn, Share, Teach.
chemicalgibbon

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 01:24:21 PM »

Silly paint blems sorted out and foam cheek pad done. Cheek pad is pretty comfy.

That's it, I'm calling it done. Smiley

chemicalgibbon

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 07:04:13 AM »

Did a little more to it, but I really can't see what else can be done to her now.

Added some brown Krylon as I thought my original camo was a little too plain.

I also got rid of the Nikko Stirling Gameking 3-9x40. I bought it as it was cheap for my first ever attempt at painting a scope. The paint job went well, but the actual scope is bloody terrible, cloudy lenses and just all round rubbish, so have put a Vortex cantilever mount and Vortex Crossfire ii 3-9x50 V-brite on there. This scope is lightyears ahead of the Gameking, well worth the money.

Hope you enjoy the pics, I can now say this project is firmly finished.

BullpupT
Bullpup Fanatic

AF&AM 02

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 09:09:21 AM »

That is one sweet little rimfire you have there. Its a great little set up, perfect for stalking small game in the woods. Awesome job!
chemicalgibbon

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 06:44:08 PM »

Cheers mate, she turned out pretty well in the end. Shooting in the standing position is so much easier now she's "pupped".
atxdiablo
New Posting Member

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 09:18:29 PM »

Any thoughts on your rifle have you been able to compare it to other bullpup 22?
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length