Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2017, 10:03:50 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Site Help, Comments, and FAQ's
| | |-+  Site design
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Site design  (Read 1537 times)
Zemliak

« on: September 14, 2015, 12:00:59 AM »

I am new to the site and find it very helpfull for my Tavor and PS90 however I could see lots of problems with the site design especially working with iPad. Some colums are very unpropotionally wide, black background, banners are shifting and prventing typing text etc. Any plans to improve it? I am member on many other guns forums, just look how good is Beretta or Sig etc forums design is ...
SirPup

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 09:04:47 PM »

First, thank you to whom ever put all this together. To get it here is probably a whole lot more work than I understand.

Now whats with this photo bucket 3rd party hosting? When people post photos I can only click on it to see the album on the photobucket web site. In order to see them here I have to pay $400/year. Lol not going to happen. Is this a common thing? Did I miss something? Is there a better way to set this up?
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Brownells
120x90 Banner

Login with username, password and session length