Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2017, 04:39:08 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  Bullpup Unlimited
| | |-+  My Tactical Express does not work with Bullpup
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Tactical Express does not work with Bullpup  (Read 3071 times)
Odyknuck

« on: August 09, 2015, 10:10:42 AM »

After waiting 5 months (Federal red tape) for the release of my 12 ga Tactical Express, it does not fit in the Bullpup case. So now I am stuck with a gun I have no need for! So beware that not all870s are built the same.
yamadog35
^

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 07:40:55 PM »

Just curious.  What part of the gun doesn't fit? 

Recently "enlightened" Bullpup enthusiast - Six and counting
Tavor, KSG, BullupUnlimited, HTA 90/22, Badger M22 (Marlin), Appeal/22
lsi1

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 06:00:42 AM »

i am also curious ahd which  model tactical express do you mean?
Odyknuck

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 06:16:26 PM »

Well guys it would appear I had a senoir moment. The gun does fit however I had to modify the clamp that connects the barrel and lower mag extension. I cut the strap eyelet off of the clamp so it clears the front slider mount. It would not drop into the case with it on. I have the Tactical Express Synthetic with the factory mag extension and breacher . I am having an issue with the gun being in parallel with the bullpup case. looking at it from the front the gun is about a degree off. It also requires more force than expected to cock it.  All the seams are tight etc.

IslandTimes

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 08:59:25 PM »

I don't have a kit, but I thought you were supposed to remove that clamp before installation?
Odyknuck

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 05:59:02 PM »

If you are I have not read it any were.  I like it on there for additional support of the extension. I cut the strap eyelet off of it (making it 2 pieces) and moved it down out of the way of the picantany rail mounts. It clears everything that way.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length