Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 10:42:02 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:        2017 NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits       -       27 through 30, April, 2017       -       Atlanta, Georgia

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Kel-Tec RFB, RDB, M-43 (Moderator: Ronmar)
| | |-+  FN FAL Aluminum Metric 20 Round Magazines and Vortex Flash Hiders for Sale
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FN FAL Aluminum Metric 20 Round Magazines and Vortex Flash Hiders for Sale  (Read 2436 times)
Daring 6

« on: August 07, 2015, 10:16:18 PM »

Hi ! I am new up here on this site ; do not wish to violate any rules , so , if I am , Moderator ,please just eliminate my inquiry . Smiley

I own a Kel-Tec RFB 24 Hunter , have way too many 20 round Magazines for it . Back in about 2008 I purchase about 120 FN FAL Aluminum 20 Round Magazines on line in anticipation of using them on a LAR-8 that I thought I was going to purchase . Well , RRA delayed , and delayed , and delayed the production of the LAR-8 to the point that I gave up on them , and thought that I would be stuck with a bunch of rifle magazines without a rifle to use them with ; and then Kel-Tec came along with the RFB !  Grin Good news for me !  Grin Well fast forward ; I have found that I only really need to keep 54 of these FN FAL Aluminum 20 Round Magazines ; all the rest are now surplus to me .  Smiley I have sold off 22 so far , which leaves 44 left for sale . They are all in excellent working condition , and I have put 20 rounds of New Winchester Factory 147 gn. FMJ ( M80 Ball ) 7.62mm/51 NATO Cal. Brass Cartridge ammunition through each of all of my magazines , so I know that they are functional , and function correctly . I am asking $25.00 per Mag plus $5.00 shipping per order ( any number purchased ) to any where in the USA . I also , back in 2008 purchased from Smith Enterprise three Vortex Flash Hiders for the LAR-8 , and then for the RFB (s) I thought I was going to purchase back then . Well , I did purchase one RFB Hunter ( finally ! in the early part of this year ! ( 2015 ) ! ) , and had one of the Vortex Flash Hiders Mounted on it  but did not purchase the Carbine , so I have two new old stock Vortex Flash Hiders which are also now surplus to me . I am asking 65.00 for each plus $5.00 Shipping . If any one on this forum who owns an RFB reads this and knows of any one who might be interested in the Magazines or Flash Hiders , please let me know !  Smiley

Thank you for reading this , and for your time ! Smiley Daring 6 Smiley
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 08:07:15 PM by Daring 6 » Logged
notrt

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 04:12:25 AM »

Real quickly, are any of those magazines still available?

Thanks anyway if they aren't.

Richard Collins
Daring 6

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 07:55:49 PM »

Real quickly, are any of those magazines still available?

Thanks anyway if they aren't.

Richard Collins

Hi Richard !

They are all still available ; none have been sold as of yet because I had to suspend the selling of the magazines because of work related activities . Since June I have been on a Science/Fossil Dig Expedition for a natural history museum ( which I am currently working for ) , out here in the Hell Creek / Fort Peck area of Montana . Our expedition will end either the last week of August or the first week of September ( depending upon weather conditions out here ) . As soon as this is completely over , and I get the chance to return back to my home in Illinois , I will then resume the sale of the magazines . That's at most a couple of weeks away .

Thank you for the inquiry !

Daring 6
notrt

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 03:54:14 PM »

Thanks for the reply; let me know when you're 'back' and we'll do some business, I expect...

Richard Collins a/k/a 'notrt'
Daring 6

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 09:07:49 PM »

Thanks for the reply; let me know when you're 'back' and we'll do some business, I expect...

OK ; I am back from the Museum Fossil Expedition , ( it was very successful ! ) and the Magazine sale can resume . I checked my total number of FAL Metric Aluminum 20 Round magazines that I wanted to list for sale , and found to my surprise that I actually have 51 that I am willing to sell , and are surplus to me , not 44 . So there are 51 of these magazines available . They are all used ( West German Paratrooper Corps , me , and now YOU , if you wish ! ) , in excellent , working condition , and should give you complete service ( if cared for properly and not abused ) indefinitely . The only thing that can go wrong with these magazines ( or any magazines like these ) would be the magazine spring wearing out or breaking . DS Arms sells new replacement FAL Metric 20 Round Magazines Springs on their website , so that should not be an issue , if / when needed . These magazines are light weight ( about a fourth to a third the weight of standard Steel FAL Metric 20 Round magazines ) . If you own an AR15 type carbine / rifle and use standard GI type 20 round or 30 round aluminum magazines , then you will know how light weight these magazines are . I think it best that I sell them in groups of 5 magazines , at $25.00 per magazine ( $125.00 for 5 magazines ) plus $5.00 shipping via USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation PER ORDER . So , if you decide to order 5 magazines , the shipping charge is $5.00 . If you order 10 magazines , or ANY number of 5 magazine multiples , up to and including ALL 51 magazines , the shipping per order is still only $5.00 . I am willing to eat the difference in what could be / may be the actual shipping cost . That's a good deal !  Smiley Because there are 51 magazines , I will offer a special purchase of 11 of these magazines with 2 New Condor Black MOLLE SAW Pouches for $280.00 including the shipping . Each SAW pouch holds 5 of these magazines perfectly , so you can carry ten mags in two SAW pouches , plus one in the Mag Well of your carbine / rifle . That would be 220 rounds of ammo that you could carry comfortably on your person , and in your firearm . These magazines will work in any FAL Metric carbine / rifle , in any K-T RFB Carbine / Hunter , in any RRA LAR-8 Carbine / rifle , and I believe in the old Bushmaster LAR 308 Carbines and Rifles .

Now for the Caveat : ( A ) payment must be USPS Money Order ( Domestic or International " Pink " ) . ( B ) You must be in an area of the USA , its Trusts , and Territories , in which these magazines are legal for you to own , or possess . ( C ) you must be 21 or older to purchase them . I am not sure but because I will be shipping each parcel with Delivery Confirmation , a signature may be required .

This means that there are eight groups of 5 magazines available for sale , plus the special 11 round plus 2 SAW Pouch pack .

Let me know if you are interested  , and thank you for taking the time to read this !  Smiley

Daring 6  Cool
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 10:55:04 PM by Daring 6 » Logged
notrt

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 12:31:16 PM »

Good afternoon:

Thanks for the post relative to the mags - which I didn't get to reading until a few moments ago.  I am probably going to take ten, but I want to check logistics with my 'smithy as to delivery, etc. 

I will get back to you on this well before the end of the week.  I haven't been visiting this forum as often as I should, which is all I can offer for my failure to reply for 12 days.

Daring 6

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 08:16:28 PM »

Good afternoon:

Thanks for the post relative to the mags - which I didn't get to reading until a few moments ago.  I am probably going to take ten, but I want to check logistics with my 'smithy as to delivery, etc. 

I will get back to you on this well before the end of the week.  I haven't been visiting this forum as often as I should, which is all I can offer for my failure to reply for 12 days.

Hi Richard !  Smiley

No apology is necessary !  Smiley All 51 mags are still available . I think that most of the owners of FN FAL's , LAR-8's , and RFB's like the new Thermold ( plastic ) mags for their firearms now . I still favor aluminum mags for my AR15 and my RFB . I am old school , and I know that they work ; tried and true !  Smiley
notrt

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 07:07:48 AM »

I will be contacting you later today about this.  I will want at least ten of these.

Thanks!

RC
Daring 6

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 07:43:08 PM »

I will be contacting you later today about this.  I will want at least ten of these.

Thanks!

RC

OK .  Smiley
Daring 6

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 07:54:38 PM »

5 magazines have now been sold ; 46 magazines are still available for sale .  Cool
Daring 6

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 08:18:51 PM »

10 more magazines have now been sold . That leaves 36 left for sale .

Daring 6
Daring 6

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2016, 10:34:30 AM »

11 more magazines have been sold ; 25 magazines remain for sale .  Cool

Daring 6
Daring 6

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 09:17:00 PM »

10 more magazines have been sold . 15 magazines are still available for sale .  Cool

Daring 6
Daring 6

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2016, 08:04:57 PM »

All of the Magazines have now been sold . I wish to thank those people who purchased them from me !  Smiley I know that they will give you years of great service !  Smiley Thank you one and all !  Smiley

Again ; the sale is over . All of the FN FAL Aluminum 20 Round Metric Magazines have been sold .  Cool

Daring 6  Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length