Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 07:02:16 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  WTB Section
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: WTB Section  (Read 12207 times)
becket

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2017, 11:37:57 AM »

Snapper, how about a full trading forum? I will no clutter this thread (further), thanks.
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2017, 05:13:19 PM »

I can't. Only Sgt_P has the capability.

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
bravo619

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2017, 11:08:45 AM »

Wtb factory lens caps for preban 1.5 scope needing two sets. Or some like the ones Pete is waiting on. The clear ones.  Please pm info to me if you have a lead. Thx👍🏻

45acp... turning human garbage into useful fertilizer since 1911

45acp... turning human garbage into useful fertilizer since 1911http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz332/bravo619/458.gif
slowcorrado

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2017, 10:28:20 AM »

WTB:  Reloading equipment or supplies in Central PA (or someone willing to ship).

I'm interested in trying my hand at reloading and have been looking all over for someone interested in getting out of it, or willing to sell some extra they have on hand, someone wanting to upgrade to a higher model press, etc...  I'm not having any luck with Craigslist or my local classifieds.  (Only dealers selling stuff for more than new prices)  If you have any suggestions for me, feel free to PM.

Thanks!
paulky_2000

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2017, 02:58:09 PM »

I'd really like to buy a few 10 or 20 round AR-15 magazines.....to use in my IWI X95 for bench shooting.

Function matters....cosmetics does not.

If you happen to have some at fair price....I'm all ears. PM me with your price.

--Thanks!
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2017, 05:22:21 PM »

WTB:  Reloading equipment or supplies in Central PA (or someone willing to ship).

I'm interested in trying my hand at reloading and have been looking all over for someone interested in getting out of it, or willing to sell some extra they have on hand, someone wanting to upgrade to a higher model press, etc...  I'm not having any luck with Craigslist or my local classifieds.  (Only dealers selling stuff for more than new prices)  If you have any suggestions for me, feel free to PM.

Thanks!

I might have some extra die's for you if you use RCBS.

FWIW,
if you buy all your parts separate and new, you can get a pretty good deal shopping on midway or something like that.  I got all my stuff for about 300 bucks or so.  I suggest buying nice and crying once.  If you can, get an electronic trimmer, and electric chamfer and deburring tool.  It will save tons of time and be easier on your hands.  If you need to get rid of primer crimps on military ammo, you can either use an electric drill with a screwdriver bit, or you can use the electronic chamfer tool.  Both will work great, and I have used both on thousands of rounds.
I feel that the military primer decrimping die's and presses require way too much force to use, much safer for your bench to just use a drill. 

''The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.''
-Thomas Jefferson
Jc0228
New Posting Member

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2017, 10:20:21 PM »

Wtb: black x95 bottom rail cover. Will buy all three if you want as well.

Thanks!!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length