Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 02:16:36 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News: 2015 SHOT Show                                              20-23 January, 2015                               Las Vegas, NV                              The firearms industry convention and show...                              ...will be covered by BullpupForum.com!                              Check back here for all the Bullpup action from SHOT Show 2015!               

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
Brownells . . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . . . . . . . FFL123.com . . . carhartt . . . K & M Arms
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Kel-Tec RFB, RDB, M-43
| | |-+  Where are the RFB's
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where are the RFB's  (Read 5270 times)
Savior4116

« on: June 10, 2012, 05:25:26 PM »

I just checked the bigger internet  gun sites for Kel-Tec RFB's and there are hardly any for sale. Whats going on? Anyone know? Should I keep mine or sell it chin scratching
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 06:01:36 PM »

If you like it keep it. I noticed GB doesn't have any at the moment. There is still one at my LGS though. 2 cents

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 06:36:45 PM »

Kel-Tec claims making 100/month, so there aren't that many to start with...

They keep their value, but I doubt you'd make a bunch of profit selling it.

I enjoy mine, so I'm keeping it!!

Grin

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
Savior4116

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 09:45:15 PM »

I purchased one with a hick up. Kel Tec 's costumer service is awesome. They are currently making the corrections.
 I noticed, when I bought mine there where several for sale. At least (6) on GB and (4) on GA at any given time. Now there hardly any on the web. Non on the mentioned sites . I didn't know if production was limited or stopped for any reason.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 09:46:47 PM by Savior4116 » Logged
sgt. mac

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 01:43:21 PM »

Word around the campfire is that Kel-Tec has shipped most of the production to the KSG, which reps at SHOT indicated were backordered to the tune of 13,000.  KSG is the money maker right now, so production of the RFB has slowed.  When/If Kel-Tec expands to meet production we should see more on the market.
Ezcompane

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 03:16:39 PM »

Tell me about it. I've been looking for a few weeks now without much luck. There's a gun show coming up next month, and I'm hoping to see one there. A LGS has a KSG for sale, but I just can't justify/rationalize the crazy markup price they're asking.
Savior4116

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 09:54:50 PM »

Tell me about it. I've been looking for a few weeks now without much luck. There's a gun show coming up next month, and I'm hoping to see one there. A LGS has a KSG for sale, but I just can't justify/rationalize the crazy markup price they're asking.
Good luck. Let's us know of any good finds.
Ezcompane

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 09:22:23 AM »

Good luck. Let's us know of any good finds.

Thanks!! A turn of events yesterday is going to force me to discontinue my pursuit for a while. I was lucky enough to find a deal too good to pass up on another gun on my bucket list. I have en route a B grade HK P7M8 with a left-hand holster and accompanying magazine holster. So that will be my project gun for a while.
Room055
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 01:27:54 PM »

My Gen2 RFB is up on the wall at a local gun shop.  I tried to sell it on GB for less than MSRP with OD Green and lots of extras to no avail.  I'm trading it for two suppressors if no one buys it soon.
jbradprice
New Posting Member

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 01:33:01 AM »

I have been trying to buy an rfb. How much we're you wanting?
Room055
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 10:27:24 AM »

I actually just sold it on GB.  The auction ended yesterday.
rattrack
New Posting Member

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 09:47:46 AM »

Talked to the nice guy at the local gunshop.  He said that he had had in some RFB's in the past but they did not keep them at the store, but sold them on GunBroker for much more than list price.  I am thinking of just ordering one or both and putting in the time waiting for them.
wharfrat1940

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 11:18:00 AM »

FWIW,  I heard at the 2013 NRA convention directly from KEL-TEC that they had hiked production to about 600/Month  They are a fun gun!  I have a new one that I got on GunBroker a month or so ago and it is still in the box with a nice ACOG on it!

Cheers and Good Luck,  RAT in Houston, Texas

RAT in Houston, TEXAS
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length