Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2017, 12:55:36 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  All other Bullpup Shotguns
| | |-+  Crye Precision - SIX12 Bullpup Shotgun
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Crye Precision - SIX12 Bullpup Shotgun  (Read 12764 times)
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« on: January 21, 2015, 04:51:37 AM »

Video from the 2015 SHOT Show:

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
Gear Head
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 02:04:54 AM »

Holy crap! Get more pictures of that suppressed version. I think I just fell in love! And I just got my Salvo to my dealer.  Grin

The second Amendment is the last line of defense for the 1st.

Gear Head Works' products are leading the way in innovative designs. Click the globe icon below my Avatar to visit www.gearheadworks.com
richiemfmead
^

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 01:23:17 PM »

Can we get any more info on this? Anyone doing pre-orders for the suppressed  version? Would the suppressed version be a two stamper? I called crye but they gave me that usual "we won't know anything until after shot show" line that everyone does around this time of year. Is like to see a group buy on this if we can get enough interested parties.
Steelviper
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 10:11:10 AM »

The one at the show was non- functioning. I heard from Crye that Le and Mil test teams had non suppressed working models. The problem is that Crye is located in the heart of Mordor aka NYC so they can not manufacture the production model there. Crye is setting up a manufacturing plant elsewhere but would not discuss where that is.
Mr Absolute

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 05:57:09 PM »

Growing up watching Miami Vice, and the Robocop movies, I have always wanted a striker-12/street sweeper.
Now I can get one in bull pup form!
If only I could will this to market myself.
rogertc1

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 07:46:48 PM »

I had a SOG Streetsweeper.  It made 2 trips back under warrantee because the aluminum cylinder would separate. They finally put 3 more screws through it.  All in all it was all there was at that there was the time and cost me $400. Loaded/unloaded like a 1899 cowboy gun then wind it up. I could get all 12 off in 3 seconds however the trigger was 2 stage . First released cylinder then a 15lb+ pull to fire it. After a couple times my finger would give out.
I had to give the gun up due to being made a ZDD which I can't own in my state.  Since then I got a Saiga, and a KelTEC. Now I have a DP-1 on its way. The Crye is still being developed and can not be had,
Mr Absolute

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 04:31:34 PM »

Perhaps you misunderstood me.

I am aware this gun is not available.

I have shot striker-12s/Street sweepers. I agree, they are onerous beasts that handle like a greased pig.
I still like the idea of the gun. And when they work, that drum coming around, they look and sound BA.

That's why a modern bullpup version is so appealing.

Especially with manufacturers about to come out with removable magazine semi-auto bullpup shotguns(knock on wood), I am glad
someone is still working with a revolving drum magazine.

Its an exciting little platform, and I am excited.
richiemfmead
^

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 12:23:52 AM »

Any updates on this? Im hoping to grab a desert tech mdr in 308, a LWRCI SMG 45, and either the non nfa version of this or the fostech origin 12 hopefully soon.
dbrier
New Posting Member

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 02:17:01 PM »

Looks like they are going to be made in TN.
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/09/05/crye-precisions-six-12-manufactured-tennessee/
Gear Head
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2016, 04:31:24 PM »

Looks like they are going to be made in TN.
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/09/05/crye-precisions-six-12-manufactured-tennessee/

Nice. Not far from me.

The second Amendment is the last line of defense for the 1st.

Gear Head Works' products are leading the way in innovative designs. Click the globe icon below my Avatar to visit www.gearheadworks.com
bullpup45

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2016, 11:29:41 PM »

It will all depend on the price  Cheesy
INV136

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2016, 05:11:29 PM »

After not hearing anything about this shotgun for a long time, I forgot all about it. Should be interesting to see what the production model looks like and the price.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length