Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2018, 06:49:49 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Rat Worx ZRX Suppressor
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Rat Worx ZRX Suppressor  (Read 14312 times)
Border Dave
^

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2016, 08:22:12 PM »

Those things look awesome and from the vids I have seen sound awesome. If they make a 556 version I will be all in. Just not willing to go 9mm for it.

5.56 version is in development right now, shoudl be ready late summer of this year.   Grin

Any updates on this?  If Ratworx wants to skip the 5.56mm version and go straight to the .300 blackout version, I would buy one.
dawg180
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2016, 09:09:09 PM »

Those things look awesome and from the vids I have seen sound awesome. If they make a 556 version I will be all in. Just not willing to go 9mm for it.

5.56 version is in development right now, shoudl be ready late summer of this year.   Grin

Any updates on this?  If Ratworx wants to skip the 5.56mm version and go straight to the .300 blackout version, I would buy one.

No uodates, busy with a lot of more pressing projects right now
Border Dave
^

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2017, 01:58:42 PM »

No uodates, busy with a lot of more pressing projects right now

Ok.  How about now?
Border Dave
^

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2018, 04:29:40 PM »

I guess it's safe to say this will never happen?
SteveD

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2018, 05:43:30 PM »

Safe to say. Their 9mm version is easy because they can use aluminum and not worry about high pressures. 556 is a different story. They can't use an "aluminum sleeve" and if they use steel lord will it be heavy. Grab an OSS off of botach for $299 (older version)
pilot4prophet

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2018, 07:14:08 AM »

I guess it's safe to say this will never happen?

With the discontinuance of the SAR rifle, I seriously doubt any further work on the project will happen.

P4P
konigstigerii

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2018, 06:31:19 PM »

Safe to say. Their 9mm version is easy because they can use aluminum and not worry about high pressures. 556 is a different story. They can't use an "aluminum sleeve" and if they use steel lord will it be heavy. Grab an OSS off of botach for $299 (older version)

Caution ordering an OSS from Botach, I ordered one, they sent the wrong one, and would not respond to  my messages (emails, calls, voicemails). Credit card company did a charge back, and now I bought an OSS from a local dealer, in stock for about the same price. If all went well, I would have the original OSS stamp approval any day now Sad

That said, they are very temping throwing them out at $299...is it worth the risk to try again? I don't think so...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length