Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2017, 02:10:24 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  Tavor Trigger Shootout: Geissele, Shooting Sight, Timney, & Factory
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: Tavor Trigger Shootout: Geissele, Shooting Sight, Timney, & Factory  (Read 60248 times)
jack1518

« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2016, 07:26:35 PM »

You can install the lightning bow yourself, I did and it wasn't difficult.  I did buy the IWI Barrel removal wrench for that and followed a You Tube video on my laptop.  It wasn't difficult.

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle.  Psalm 144:1
wbpo5l

« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2016, 08:47:21 PM »

I'm sure after spending more time with the rifle the trigger feel will become more evident. Today was my first session with my new x95. I never did shoot a Tavor so I have no frame of reference. But the stock trigger on the x95 is not bad at all for what it is intended to be.

Having a hard time justifying the cost of a proper trigger upgrade when there are other things you would want to do to make this a "trigger upgrade worthy" rifle in my opinion.  Like making it a fully floated barrel for one.

That said, I'm totally happy with my x95 as it sits for what it is intended to be.
Rastoff

« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2017, 01:53:58 PM »

I have held off installing the Giessele Trigger Bow and may find a IWI certified armorer.
You don't need a certified armorer. I've done this and it took me all of 15 minutes and that was really taking my time. The included instructions are very good. It might seem intimidating because it seems like you're removing a lot of parts, but once you've done it you'll see that it's not that much.

The hardest part is adjusting the slack. Even so, that's easy.

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
BakerBug

« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2017, 12:55:20 PM »

Yesterday was my first range day with the Geissele Super Sabra.  I'm really sorry I waited so long to get it.  It was as if I had a brand new rifle.
Hit Factor

« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2017, 02:05:19 PM »

Anyone having trouble with the Super Sabra  hammer being too high when cocked. The problem is you can't reassemble after field stripping. Must remove sear pack to get the bolt back in. Also bolt hold open doesn't stay in place once magazine is removed.  

I sent a couple emails to Geissele,  no answer. I'll have to call them.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 12:37:10 PM by Hit Factor » Logged

« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2017, 01:14:08 AM »

I've been avoiding this issue, but will fire out my post.

The 'offended' customer Aug556shooter is actually Paul McCain, better known as Amsdorf, who was banned from this forum, and about a half dozen other gun forums, including FNForum and Arfcom, as well as a bunch of church forums, because he is a troll who enjoys posting inflammatory responses, and then launching personal attacks against responders.

He rejoined, not because he asked for re-admission, but because he faked his identity.

So yes, I rejected his order because I recognized who he was, and want nothing to do with him.  His postings suggesting he was hurt because I offered no explanation were because as soon as I rejected his order he EXACTLY knew the reason, but didn't share that because it didn't fit his narrative.

He has since been re-banned from this forum.

So yes, I stand behind my product, and will go to great lengths to make a customer happy.  But I will not abide trolls.

^Greatness.  Well done, Sir.
Grizz

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2017, 03:04:05 PM »

Great thread!!

I think I'll start with the trigger bow on my x95 and see what that gets me
Grizz

« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2017, 04:10:04 PM »

Put the bow in and what a difference!!! I really like! It was too windy to even set up targets but I did get to put 30 rnds down range and the trigger was 100% better
SemiAuto9

« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2017, 07:50:47 PM »

Just got a X95....what would folks recommend? Bow trigger? Geissele trigger pack? Both? Neither?
MarkB

« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2017, 08:22:32 PM »

Try it stock first.  then you will get to know what you need. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length