Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2019, 09:35:18 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Tavor Trigger Shootout: Geissele, Shooting Sight, Timney, & Factory
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Tavor Trigger Shootout: Geissele, Shooting Sight, Timney, & Factory  (Read 139239 times)
gotfish

« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2017, 01:12:54 AM »

Long story short, I'm now on Tavor #2, and on this one I just installed the Lightning Bow.  I have the rest of the trigger pack coming on a black Friday purchase I made earlier tonight.  Installing the trigger was pretty easy.  Just curious for those who have gone back in to make adjustments...did you lose your zero when you did?  It seems like a lot of parts being moved around and I'm wondering if I should get the trigger just right before zeroing my Aimpoint?
Tommydogg

« Reply #141 on: December 19, 2017, 12:53:23 AM »

I picked up the Lightning Bow and the trigger pack from Geissele that I ordered on their Black Friday sale.  I put it in my X95 last week and wow!  That was an Awesome deal they had for the combo!
rwl1955
New Posting Member

« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2019, 12:20:01 PM »

I bought a X95 in FDE last summer, I live in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts and our AG issued an edict in July 2016 banning the sales of all AR clones. This was a gift to the Hillary campaign a week before the DNC convention. I've added the Geissele drop in trigger which I purchased from Midway on sale and added a SIG Romeo 5 red dot sight and the curved buttstock. I spent 20 yrs in the Infantry so the AR platform is familiar to me but the Tavor is still "Legal" in Herr Healeys State. I figured I's buy one before she figures out how to ban them also. So far so good even thou the Tavor is about 2 lbs heavier than an M4. The Geissele trigger is a huge improvement and highly recommended. 
BullpupT
Bullpup Fanatic

AF&AM 02

« Reply #143 on: April 04, 2019, 01:13:28 PM »

I bought a X95 in FDE last summer, I live in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts and our AG issued an edict in July 2016 banning the sales of all AR clones. This was a gift to the Hillary campaign a week before the DNC convention. I've added the Geissele drop in trigger which I purchased from Midway on sale and added a SIG Romeo 5 red dot sight and the curved buttstock. I spent 20 yrs in the Infantry so the AR platform is familiar to me but the Tavor is still "Legal" in Herr Healeys State. I figured I's buy one before she figures out how to ban them also. So far so good even thou the Tavor is about 2 lbs heavier than an M4. The Geissele trigger is a huge improvement and highly recommended. 

Iím in Mass too brotha. Congrats on your new bullpup. I also did the trigger upgrade which made a huge difference. The rifle is easier to shoot accurately. The weight is less noticeable when shouldered, my AR is about 1.75 lbs lighter than the SAR, but the SAR is faster on target and transitioning to other targets.

Itís sometimes to fast... I had a habit of over transitioning to the next target because it whips around so fast. Itís a whole different animal than the AR, but it works amazingly once you get the feel.
rwl1955
New Posting Member

« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2019, 03:11:30 PM »

Iím in Mass too brotha. Congrats on your new bullpup. I also did the trigger upgrade which made a huge difference. The rifle is easier to shoot accurately. The weight is less noticeable when shouldered, my AR is about 1.75 lbs lighter than the SAR, but the SAR is faster on target and transitioning to other targets.

Itís sometimes to fast... I had a habit of over transitioning to the next target because it whips around so fast. Itís a whole different animal than the AR, but it works amazingly once you get the feel.
I belong to Harvard Sportsman Club, haven't tried shooting the Tavor past 100yds. Soon I will hit the 200yd range and see what kind of groups I get. I'm also thinking
of adding the Midwest Industries Offset combat sights as a backup. Anyone bought and installed these babies?
https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/Combat-Rifle-Offset-Sight-Set-p/mi-crs-oss.htm
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length