Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2017, 01:11:20 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  High Standard Model 10
| | |-+  HS Model 10
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HS Model 10  (Read 88643 times)
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« on: September 24, 2010, 10:25:35 PM »

Who has one of these?

Cool
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:27:47 AM by Sgt_P » Logged

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
Dawg

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 07:33:04 PM »

never seen one in person
seems like the comb is not high enough for the butt position
Rover
New Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 11:44:46 PM »

I've got one  Grin

Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 02:41:13 PM »

Nice!  Not sure I've seen the left side of the Model 10 before...

Grin

How's the recoil?

Rover
New Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 12:30:24 AM »

It's pretty stiff but manageable. Only likes high brass and magnum stuff so that is a big part of it.
PapaJoeTx

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 09:19:10 PM »

Saw one at the Houston gun show for $800 this past weekend
bullpup45

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 12:35:56 AM »

I have 3  . 2 model B's and 1 model A   I like them Smiley
Twiggz

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 11:57:52 PM »

I have a 10B that I inherited from my father.  He bought it new in the 70’s and passed away in ’77.  My grandmother stored it away for me till I was 15.  Some years later I found info online about it, and even got in contact info for a collector in NY.  He was an ex cop that used them in the line of duty.  My father never bought the Kel-lite, so I bought a custom remake of the mount, OEM sling and a custom muzzle brake from the ex cop.  I tapped a maglite that was close to the size of the kel-lite and attached the mount. Eventually I’ll add the mount to a compact LED light.  A few years later I found a mag extension tube kit and bought it.  It’s still in the box waiting to be installed.  

Here is a horrible pic of my 10B with muzzle brake and mag light on repo mount.  

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 12:00:32 AM by Twiggz » Logged
HardShell

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 05:45:46 PM »

I fired a couple many yeares ago, but I've never owned one... don't really recall ever having the opportunity to buy one.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
bullpup45

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 05:53:22 PM »

Twiggz
would you care to give informaton and pictures of you light attachment and mag extention I would like to have them made for my 2 model b's
tks
jj
Twiggz

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 07:39:24 PM »

I’ll try to get some pictures/measurments of the flashlight mount for you tonight or tomorrow.  The extension tube might take a while longer.  It was boxed away when I started a home renovation.  I need to remember where I packed it. 

I found this from a google search, its from some forum thread started back in 2005. Looking closer, its the same kit I bought years ago.

http://www.ak47.net/archive/topic.html?b=7&f=92&t=256713

The images are attached to a Bed & Breakfast webpage for some odd reason.  Maybe one of the owners of the B&B made the kits? 
bullpup45

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 11:50:17 PM »

sent you a personal message
Twiggz

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 09:47:26 PM »

Sorry guys, it took me a little longer then I planned to get the pics of the flash light mount. But as promised, here they are.

bullpup45

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 10:07:45 PM »

cool thanks   looking forward to the mag extention
elfdowney

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2012, 05:42:02 PM »

Yup, I had a 10b back in '86... carried it on-duty till IA caught me Grin IIRC... The Captain said something along the lines of "If I catch you with that 'chine gun lookin' piece of s*** again, I personally will Suspend you till you're old and gray"... or something along those lines... (I loved working for that Captain)... As far as the gun was concerned, never had a FTF/FTL with it and went Bang when I pulled the trigger... I sold it to pay for one of my honeymoons... divorced the woman... shoulda kept the gun.

“I’m not going to fight them, you fool. I’m going to kill them.” - Malus Darkblade
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2012, 06:51:28 PM »

... I sold it to pay for one of my honeymoons... divorced the woman... shoulda kept the gun.

I think that's one of the commandments!!   Grin

elfdowney

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2012, 10:38:23 PM »

OORAH!

“I’m not going to fight them, you fool. I’m going to kill them.” - Malus Darkblade
Fallschirmjäger
New Posting Member

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2014, 11:39:39 PM »

I had to register just to answer this question, but I think I'll be here often enough to make it worthwhile.

Here's my little toy...

The extended magazine came from a guy in Florida who never really took off, total length is 18.5 inches so that I could put a full load of Federal LE132-00 in the pipe.
The rail is a Weaver from a shop that promised a Picatinny, but I'm over that.. I think.
And lastly, the swiveling yoke was pinned so that it wouldn't swivel and be out of position just when I needed it most.

Cadillac Bill
New Posting Member

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2015, 11:40:23 AM »

I have a 10a with built-in flashlight, and a 10b with a Mag Lite. I keep them handy for home defense. Great guns, never a jam or misfire.

Am thinking about adding a KSG or UTS 15. Going to a gun show in a few to look at them.
Twiggz

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2016, 02:18:46 PM »

cool thanks   looking forward to the mag extention

Might be 4 years late, but I stumbled across my tube extension. Anyone still interested in using it to have more made?
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length