Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2017, 01:51:58 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  K&M Arms M17S 5.56 and .308
| | |-+  Introducing the new M17S556!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Introducing the new M17S556!  (Read 33306 times)
srfnken
^

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2015, 01:39:11 PM »

about $1,800. My question is when we can order them in different colors.
I have been working with a new anodize place that claims they do type III in desert tan and OD green.  If that is the case I will offer them at the same price.  I have sent samples and they are due to be back this week for quality check.
I currently am offering cerekote in any color under the rainbow with the black accent of the rails and other items being black.  This option cost me $150 so that cost is passed on to you and also is a custom order.
AZ2000
^

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2015, 11:23:39 AM »

While watching the videos I did notice one position that could be a problem when shooting for an extended period of time. It seemed that the barrel support hand didn't seem to have as much of grip area as the Tavor, when shooting it seemed the shooters were searching for a firm grip support position with the left hand, but with the Tavor, grip comes natural, at least for me?

2 cents

AZ
the_javid

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2015, 12:27:42 PM »

if that new anodizing place works out will you offer the M17S762 preorders in different color options as well?
srfnken
^

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2015, 12:45:59 PM »

if that new anodizing place works out will you offer the M17S762 preorders in different color options as well?
Yes I will.
the_javid

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2015, 01:22:43 PM »

F YEAH!
SHORT-N-SASSY
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2015, 12:50:57 AM »

I spotted a K&M Arms M17S on the cover of the May 11, 2015 issue of SHOTGUN NEWS, at a local news stand, and I picked it up for a quick read --- I couldn't put it down.

The 4 1/2-page super in-depth piece by James Tarr, has everything I want in a gun article: facts, facts and more facts, along with pictures to back 'em up (20 pics, including shots of the rifle's interior, for those of us who consider a firearm design, from the inside out). Included, as well, are the results of a shooting test, using five (5) different factory ammo offerings.

A must-read, for your Bullpup library.
srfnken
^

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2015, 01:26:32 AM »

There is a 6 page article also coming out in June edition of SWAT magazine.  Also a good read.
xdmikey

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2015, 04:05:32 PM »

Are you offering extra bags like the one my rifle cam in?
I'm looking for a couple of bags for my "naked" bullpups and I like your bag and would rather buy a couple of those as opposed to something sight unseen.
Thanks Ken.
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2015, 01:04:22 AM »

I believe the K&M M17 cases are the 29" Bulldog cases. 2 cents

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
johnny9
Bullpup Fanatic

jack of all trades,master of none!

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2015, 10:24:19 AM »

Mine showed up today! First impressions are WOW! Trigger is very good and crisp. Fit and finish is great.Top rail is very nice and it comes with a 6 O'clock rail installed.But,He didn't stop there....He added two side rails that you can install if needed! Ken even added a soft case,spare parts and a shirt!  He even addressed the hole in the grip with a rubber cover!I'll try to get the new K&M out tomorrow for some shooting! Thanks Ken!
this will be top of my list when mula allows..miss mine bad..and no doubt kens is much much sweeter :-)
im not a fan of the slots tho,never have neen,,thats why when i had minbe i had 1/2 inch holes everywhere poss iirc..im sure ken will make it any way i want it tho..
ken,hope you are doing as well as your guns look Cool

get r done
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length