Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 05:07:36 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News: 2015 SHOT Show                                              20-23 January, 2015                               Las Vegas, NV                              The firearms industry convention and show...                              ...will be covered by BullpupForum.com!                              Check back here for all the Bullpup action from SHOT Show 2015!               

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
Brownells . . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . . . . . . . FFL123.com . . . carhartt . . . K & M Arms
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  Bullpup Unlimited
| | |-+  Spacing issues with Crimson Trace foregrip and solution.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Spacing issues with Crimson Trace foregrip and solution.  (Read 260 times)
rrindfield

« on: March 30, 2014, 06:00:57 PM »

Hey all!
 I just added the Crimson Trace green laser/light foregrip to the bullpup and wanted to let everyone know of spacing issues with this set up.  If you notice in the one pic, the safety lip on the front of the front of the kit blocks the laser and partially blocks the light.  I initially thought I'd shave it down but wasn't sure about the aesthetics of trying to do that and what it would do to the polymer. Then I decided to put a spacer below the piccatinni rail.  I was at a local gun shop and they laser cut the spacer for me.  I did have to replace the screws since they weren't long enough but everything is perfect now

* image.jpg (930.01 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 60 times.)

* image.jpg (869 KB, 1536x2048 - viewed 55 times.)

* image.jpg (586.1 KB, 1536x2048 - viewed 48 times.)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 06:03:02 PM by rrindfield » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length