Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 20, 2018, 06:46:41 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  UTAS UTS-15
| | |-+  How Do You Adjust Your Laser?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How Do You Adjust Your Laser?  (Read 1008 times)
BlackWorksInc

« on: February 16, 2014, 09:18:35 PM »

Out of curiosity how does everyone sight their laser in? I am rather dissapointed by how UTAS did their adjustment mechanism in the Light & Laser combo unit. The two screws tend to not be very flat adjustments, I find a lot of times that adjusting what seems to be the horizontal screw makes a more angled adjustment. This combined with the fact you need to physically pull the laser unit out and hold it makes adjusting a ridiculous game of hit & miss. I had thought about drilling two holes through the threaded portion of the main body, but according to my measurements the barrel retaining hoop would cover them and would need to be partially machined with a relief which is more work than I want at this time.

So how do you guys get it done?
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length