Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2018, 09:29:59 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  TWA Tavor for 2012
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: TWA Tavor for 2012  (Read 46752 times)
PapaJoeTx

« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2012, 11:48:19 PM »

Ok, this is exactly what I was looking for Smiley

Good discussion!

So far we have basically listed 2 main reasons the Tavor took the Quarterfinals:
 1. Intrigue
 2. AR mags

I can see it... good input!

Anyone else? Does anyone have any insight on a comparison between the 2 at the range? Durability? Ease of maintenance?
rhino!

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2012, 01:31:22 AM »

I would rather hear the same ol' s*** from some guy art the range, than some guy anywhere else!

My concerns is we are getting nothing from the manufacturer, nothing that I have seen, status reports, factory shots, estimated avail dates, something..... Nothing!

That concerns me...... The fact I have seen a Tavor with a Magpul mag, is good, my concern is the lancer and the ARC Mag, those are the three top mags my customers seem to use.

You served our Country, If you need help, tell someone!

Don't give the enemy a victory and defeat you at home when they could not do so on the battlefield!

New Leadership in 2012! Keep America a strong example to the World!

Stand tall for your Second Amendment (2A) rights!
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2012, 08:43:37 AM »

The member, TWA, is Michael Kassnar (Owner of Charles Daly), and he did post recently about the Tavor making another appearance at the NRA Meetings in St Louis next weekend.

I've spoken with Mr. Kassnar, and IWI is on track for a Fall release.

I'll ask about the different mags in St Louis and report back!

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
rhino!

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2012, 12:33:43 PM »

Great!

One of the reasons I did not get the FN bullpup is that it could only use the USGI Mags. Why would they not make it capable to use all the mags, Magpulls, ARC, Lancers..... I sell those like anything, so I know they are really reliable mags. Any weapons that does not use them, as well as, USGI Mags, is cutting their own throat!

No matter what weapon and what mags get sold to the military and the police, Civilian shooters outnumber them by far. Of course that's also the reason everyone's rights need to be protected and the Constitution respected, revered and protected! Without the Constitution, we are not the Country our Founding Fathers envisioned!

You served our Country, If you need help, tell someone!

Don't give the enemy a victory and defeat you at home when they could not do so on the battlefield!

New Leadership in 2012! Keep America a strong example to the World!

Stand tall for your Second Amendment (2A) rights!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length