Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2018, 09:33:33 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  WARNING!!!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Print
Author Topic: WARNING!!!  (Read 127708 times)
SHORT-N-SASSY
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #200 on: July 29, 2016, 10:19:18 PM »

Stop fanning the flames of violence against cops

(http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/29/stop-fanning-flames-violence-against-cops.html)
SHORT-N-SASSY
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #201 on: August 01, 2016, 04:54:10 PM »

(http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/01/open-letter-to-mr-khizr-khan.html)
SHORT-N-SASSY
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #202 on: October 07, 2016, 10:06:05 PM »

Two Awful Candidates Heading to a Close Election (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438576/trump-clinton-awful-election-picture-divided-country)
SHORT-N-SASSY
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #203 on: October 28, 2016, 02:25:10 PM »

(http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-email-use.html)
SHORT-N-SASSY
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #204 on: October 31, 2016, 03:03:16 PM »

(http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/31/schoen-im-democrat-and-worked-for-bill-clinton-but-cant-vote-for-hillary.html)

SHORT-N-SASSY
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #205 on: November 03, 2016, 12:33:10 AM »

(http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/02/gingrich-vote-for-hillary-if-want-4-years-corruption-investigation-and-gridlock.html)

Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #206 on: November 05, 2016, 01:31:02 AM »

“Guns have found their way to every single layer of society and have become the preferred method of resolving disputes and mere disagreements,” Kaine said. “We must put a stop to that and I’m happy to announce that Hillary Clinton has come up with the perfect solution for this problem. She is going to modify Obamacare from its existing state into a comprehensive healthcare program that’s going to include both voluntary, but also mandatory gun-addiction therapy.”

He also said, “That way, Republicans who just want to talk and have their side of the story heard will be listened to instead of ignored and left to their own inner demons, which tend to come up to the surface via a weapon of some sort. On the other hand, Republicans who own more than one firearm and/or shoot it regularly either at a firing range or somewhere else will be summoned to a mandatory conversation with a licensed gun-addiction psychotherapist who will make sure to explain to them that it’s perfectly okay to be a liberal and own a gun. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.”

“And the best part? They won’t have to pay a cent for it – it will all be covered by the federal budget. So, even if you happen to be a recurring Republican and gun owner, don’t worry, we can fix you. The Hillary Clinton administration will make sure to give back to its citizens just as much as it takes from them. And when you take a Republican’s gun, you’re basically de-Americanizing him. We are going to change that. Obamacare will become a symbol for fewer weapons in the country, which could ultimately result in a Nobel peace prize for Hillary Clinton. Only this time, naturally, it won’t be just a fictional recognition. Unlike Obama, President Clinton will actually be given a plaque,” Kaine concluded.

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #207 on: November 05, 2016, 01:50:16 AM »

I was asked tonight how I could ever support Trump after the comments he made over 11 years ago about women and if I would still support him if he made those comments to my daughter? My response was this....If he had put our nations security at risk, I would not vote for him. If his organization received large donations from countries that killed women and gays, I would not vote for him. If he boasted 30 Years of government experience, but still could not discern if an email was classified or not, without someone letting him know if it was or not, I would not vote for him. If he boasted about how he has defended children his entire life, but is for abortion, (even late term, when the child can feel pain) I would not vote for him. If he caused lives to be destroyed in Benghazi and then lied to the faces of the parents as they stood at their child's casket, I would not vote for him. If people who came against him mysteriously turned up dead, I would not vote for him. If he suddenly developed a southern accent when he was in the South, campaigning, I would not vote for him. If he continually broke the law and that was ignored, I would not vote for him, but right now, the ONLY person who does ALL these things is Hillary. Right now, the fact that Donald made these remarks over 12 years ago, does not move me. I'm bigger than those remarks and we all have said stupid things throughout our lives. To me, the fact that Hillary lies continuously, is a much bigger problem. We can see the effects of her lies by the state of our poor country right now.

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
bhunted

« Reply #208 on: November 05, 2016, 06:56:54 AM »

That hit the nail right on the head Snapper. I couldn't have said it any better. Can I quite that for my dimwit friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bhunted

« Reply #209 on: November 05, 2016, 06:57:34 AM »

That hit the nail right on the head Snapper. I couldn't have said it any better. Can I quote that for my dimwit friends?

EWTHeckman
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #210 on: November 05, 2016, 09:22:26 AM »

"…I’m happy to announce that Hillary Clinton has come up with the perfect solution for this problem. She is going to modify Obamacare from its existing state into a comprehensive healthcare program that’s going to include both voluntary, but also mandatory gun-addiction therapy.”

This struck me as too open for Democrats so I tracked down the source. Here's what the About page of that site says:

The Right To Be Right… TheRightists.com/.com is independent News platform That allow People and independent Journalist to bring the news directly to the readers. Readers come to us as a source of independent news that not effected from the big channels.

This is HYBRID site of news and satire. part of our stories already happens, part, not yet. NOT all of our stories are true!

Apparently this quote is satire.

Edited: After looking at it again, it seems the entire thing is satire. Updated to reflect that change of opinion.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 11:34:47 AM by EWTHeckman » Logged
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #211 on: November 05, 2016, 10:00:40 AM »

That was not my quote. I just came across it,liked it and shared it.

Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #212 on: November 07, 2016, 07:54:28 PM »

* Season.jpg (45.1 KB, 480x480 - viewed 161 times.)

GunStarHero

« Reply #213 on: November 09, 2016, 03:55:10 AM »

Well, we'll see I guess...

Never underestimate the stupidity of the american voter.
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #214 on: November 09, 2016, 01:06:00 PM »

By that comment it sounds like you wanted Hillary to win...

Kurt
bhunted

« Reply #215 on: November 09, 2016, 03:17:23 PM »

By that comment it sounds like you wanted Hillary to win...

Arrrgh Mr Christian, make him walk the plank! Send him to Davy Jones locker, the scoundrel! Aaargh!

SHORT-N-SASSY
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #216 on: November 09, 2016, 03:21:30 PM »

Remember November 8, 2016: A New Day in America, when Voters said  "NO"  to the Hillary Rodham Clinton-George Soros-Liberal News Media machine !!!
SHORT-N-SASSY
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #217 on: November 11, 2016, 01:51:52 AM »

(http://ktla.com/2016/11/10/disturbing-video-shows-chicago-man-beaten-as-bystanders-yell-dont-vote-trump/)

Update: (http://video.foxnews.com/v/5206324654001/?#sp=show-clips)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 04:20:17 PM by SHORT-N-SASSY » Logged
SHORT-N-SASSY
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #218 on: November 12, 2016, 04:25:22 PM »

(http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/12/new-york-times-publisher-vows-to-rededicate-itself-to-reporting-honestly.html)

EWTHeckman
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #219 on: November 12, 2016, 05:36:19 PM »

When even MSNBC hosts can see the New York Times' bias to the point they call them on it, you know they've gone completely over the edge. If the NYT is to regain credibility, they will have to actually be honest and unbiased for a lot more than 3 hours. Since they apparently have no mirrors capable of letting them see themselves, I think I have better odds of winning the lottery than seeing the NYT become worthy of trust.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length