Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 27, 2014, 07:56:04 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News: 2015 SHOT Show                                              20-23 January, 2015                               Las Vegas, NV                              The firearms industry convention and trade-show...                              ...will be covered by BullpupForum.com!                              Check back here for all the Bullpup action from SHOT Show 2015!               

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
Brownells . . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . . . . . . . FFL123.com . . . carhartt . . . K & M Arms . . . J Bunting Machine
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor
| | |-+  My new Tavor FDE 18" came in!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My new Tavor FDE 18" came in!  (Read 1034 times)
tj1371x

« on: October 21, 2013, 02:47:14 PM »

Just picked her up today, and man is this thing tits! I can't wait to break her in at the range tomorrow! Put some Troy BUIS on for lower 1/3 cowitness along with the Eotech EXPS2/G33 combo and a surefire M300. The weight is a little back heavy but there's something about the way it balances that makes it a perfect fit. Disassembly is TOO easy! This might become my new favorite rifle in the collection!

[imghttp://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae65/tj1371x/bullpups/Tavorbed13_zpsa718e311.jpg]http://[/img]

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly."
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 02:49:40 PM »

Congrats! I'm digging the last pic!

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
Amsdorf
Banned

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 03:01:33 PM »

Congrats, enjoy and stay safe.

NRA Life; SAF Life; GOA Life.
FFL/03.

VDMA VIDEOS
togjr9

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 03:40:48 PM »

Lucky Dog, I'm still waiting for mine. I ordered the 18' black model.

Tavor SAR FD18
Aimpoint Comp M4s
VTac FDE Sling
Manticore XTL Forend
Corvettezr1

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 07:55:55 PM »

Congrats and enjoy. I got my Tavor last week and shot at the range this weekend past. I can say it is one of favorite guns in my collection along with my Kriss Vector that I also got last week. You have a good taste in guns, as I see you have the KSG also like myself. Enjoy them all. One question, it looks like you have the Trijicon on your KSG, how do you like it?
pawzitiv

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 09:26:42 PM »

Congrats! I'm waiting for my FDE Canadian 18.5" barrel Tavor to show up later this week so your post is very timely.

Which Troy BUIS set are you using with your Eotech package and are you getting lower 1/3 cowitness?

"The whole country is one vast insane asylum and they're letting the worst patients run the place." -Robert W. Welch, Jr.

NFA and CSSA member
Somnus

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 10:50:18 PM »

Congrats and nice pickup!  Nice setup also.
tj1371x

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 07:27:32 AM »

Congrats and enjoy. I got my Tavor last week and shot at the range this weekend past. I can say it is one of favorite guns in my collection along with my Kriss Vector that I also got last week. You have a good taste in guns, as I see you have the KSG also like myself. Enjoy them all. One question, it looks like you have the Trijicon on your KSG, how do you like it?

I love the Trijicon. Has a huge FOV and adjusts well in both indoor and outdoor light. My KSG is my bedside gun, so I didn't want to have to worry about on off switches. I keep it loaded with #1 buck 3" magnums and on safe. All I gotta do if something goes bump in the night is pick it up and take it off safe :-)

tj1371x

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 07:30:18 AM »

Congrats! I'm waiting for my FDE Canadian 18.5" barrel Tavor to show up later this week so your post is very timely.

Which Troy BUIS set are you using with your Eotech package and are you getting lower 1/3 cowitness?

It's the Troy Folding Battle Sight in FDE. It is set up for lower 1/3 cowitness.

tj1371x

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 07:31:22 AM »

You can actually see the lower 1/3 cowitness in one of the pics above although the angle of the camera is a bit off.

It's the Troy Folding Battle Sight in FDE. It is set up for lower 1/3 cowitness.

gunnut165

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2013, 01:23:36 PM »

Congrats on the new tavor it looks awesome,enjoy.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length