Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2018, 12:47:53 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  FNH
| | |-+  P90 / PS90 P90 icon
| | | |-+  Sold and miss my PS90
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sold and miss my PS90  (Read 7601 times)
TacticalExistence
^

« on: September 25, 2013, 11:19:04 AM »

I sold my ps90 and have missed it ever since, I think most people have done this at one point or another in their life and the ps90 is my one that got away. But all is not lost because of course I have decided to get a new one to replace my lost love... lol. So tell us about a firearm that you have sold and regretted, or just tell us how much and why you love your ps90?

Tactical is not just a word it's a mindset and a lifestyle
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 11:26:56 AM »

I think I'm just the opposite.  I've never been able to let go of a firearm I've purchased...   Cool

Although lately, I've thought that some of the more exotic chamberings would be better served at new homes...   Embarrassed

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 03:22:09 PM »

I'm in the same boat! Out of all the guns I've had,sold and traded.The one I miss the most is the PS90!

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
DT5000
^

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 09:35:55 PM »

First off I love my PS90 it's just so damn ergonomic and sexy. Secondly I sold my 870 tactical and Saiga 12 a year ago like and idiot and I regret it big time.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:47:59 PM by DT5000 » Logged
Shipwreck

Beretta & Hockey Nut!

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 02:47:47 PM »

I've previously owned 2 PS90s. I sold one early this year to buy a Steyr AUG. I don't regret selling it - but I'd never get rid of the one I still have. Love it.

Lupin The Third

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 07:39:43 PM »

Haha...I just registered here and was actually going to ask the same thing! I sold my PS90 a few months ago due to SEVER outrage over the insane prices the ammo was being scalped at and the fact that I have wanted a Tavor for probably close to a decade and I freaked out when I learned they were finally available outside of Israel. In fact I was somewhat peer pressured into buying the PS90 at a gun show by some friends living vicariously, sure I though it might be cool to have but I actually was more interested in a FS200 and a few other rifles at the time. So I figured I never intended to really buy this gun and now I can get the bullpup I've always wanted, so why not sell it for the Tavor? And now I want it back....

Hands down it is the most fun gun I have ever shot. 5000 rounds through mine and not a single jam or malfunction. None of my Sigs, Rugers, Tavor, XD, or other guns can make that claim aside from my AK. I am already planning to repurchase one, I'm only trying to decide if I am keeping the pretty paperweight...err, I mean the Tavor or if I am going to sell it to replace my PS90. My only dislike on the PS90 is, for me, it feels a bit tight and small. But I've never had performance issue with it no matter what round type, magazine, etc I am using. Honestly the only thing I need to happen is the panic to continue to die down and to be able to buy a 2000 round case for less than a grand and I'm back in! The only thing holding me back is the obscurity and pricing of the ammo. But ultimately I'd rather have a gun that shoots pricey little bullets that actually penetrate targets than a problematic rifle that shoots a round meant to make the thugs at the UN like us better but leaves our soldiers blown to pieces due to the rounds' massive inferiority.

In a SHTF situation I would lead with my AK, my wife following with the M1A or PS90, and the Tavor would be left behind...
Michael64

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 03:28:55 PM »

Our PS90, HK P7 PSP, HK P7M8 and both SCAR 16 & 17 are weapons the wife and I will not part with.

For all intents, the wife has laid claim specifically to the PS90, HK P7 PSP and the SCAR 16. She handles all like she was raised on them.

And as she is Scots-Irish I try not to piss her off too much Wink
300winmag

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2017, 12:50:51 AM »

Unlike DT5000 I do not regret selling my damnable, jam-prone Remington 870 and getting a Benelli M1 shotgun.

So far I have not sold any firearm I regretted letting go. I even sold a .308 Browning BLR to afford my STEYR AUG. But I did buy a used .308 Savage 99 C to replace the Browning and I like the Savage 99 C much better.

PSSSST!  Wanna buy a .300 Win mag Rem-actioned HS Precision target rifle? Got sick of Remington actions.

Eric B.
300winmag

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2017, 07:32:29 PM »

I'm being buried with mine (in a Viking Dragon Boat ;o).

Seriously, the P90/ PS90 is so well designed, as is the 5/7 cartridge, that I feel there is currently no other SMG in the world that can compare.

!. totally ambidextrous
2. compact, esp. in SBR configuration
3. military spec rugged
4. much longer range ammo than 9 mm., .45 ACP & Com Bloc SMG rounds
5. larger capacity magazines than most 9 mm subguns
6. can be fired W/O empty brass hitting nearby personnel or objects
7. better ballistics and lethality than its German "competition"
8. AND it just looks so frikkin' bada$$ery
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 07:34:45 PM by 300winmag » Logged
QB Too

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2017, 10:16:24 PM »

I've sold way too many that I regret selling, if for no other reason than I could now sell them for a ton more money than when I sold then a zillion years ago Cheesy

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 11:38:08 PM by QB Too » Logged
Desert Kraut

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2017, 11:32:38 AM »

Just saw a PS90 on Armslist Las Vegas that is 6 months old for $1000. One 30rnd and 3 50rnd magazines and some ammo included. He will ship for $40.00. Check it out if you are interested.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length