Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 03:42:30 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  Bullpup Unlimited
| | |-+  BU870 Shotgun Stocks now available at BullpupArmory.com
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: BU870 Shotgun Stocks now available at BullpupArmory.com  (Read 18680 times)
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« on: August 16, 2013, 02:06:09 PM »

As you may know, I've had a Bullpup Unlimited 870 conversion kit for quite a while now.  As a home defense gun, it's hard to beat.  The familiar and reliable action of the 870, with the depth of options of the 12ga shells, makes for a perfect package.

Bullpup Unlimited will be at this years Bullpup Shoot on September 21st, and available for use during the Bullpup Challenge on Sunday!

The conversion kit has finally been added to the inventory at BullpupArmory.com, at $339.95 + free shipping!!

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
Kdub224u

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 05:59:30 PM »

Extremely interested in this kit, my only question what's the availability Of this kit.
Kdub224u

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 07:11:33 PM »

Fall shipping 2013. pre-order now ...lol.  jk sgt.p seems like a honorable guy. Even though we don't see eye to eye sometimes. I'm sure its an incredible product. I'm looking forward to building this
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:21:30 PM by Kdub224u » Logged
obersaber

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 04:30:11 PM »

I just ordered the BU870 for my Rem870 shotgun.
I already have a Boberg XR9-s bullpup pistol.
Still looking for the perfect bullpup rifle.

* XR9.jpg (183.04 KB, 737x483 - viewed 562 times.)
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 05:16:31 PM »

Right now, they are in-stock and ship the same day (or the next morning depending on the time...)

Dukes Defense
^

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 07:19:47 PM »

I ordered a BU870 stock Friday afternoon.  I received email confirmation of the order and shipping information within about 2 hours of placing the order. The kit was delivered Monday afternoon.  Wow! The kit looks perfect.  Packaging was excellent.  Now if only my shotgun had arrived as quickly...  Thank you Bullpup Armory. 

Dukes Defense
Moby

Life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 06:09:39 PM »

I've been on this board for 5 minuets.
Just found my first Bullpup.
Definitely buying this conversion!!
I've been wanting to TAC out my home defense 870.
This is the best thing I've seen yet!!!!
Next commission check the end of January it will be mine. 

Can anyone with one please give a range report?

Never lie, even if it means your death.
Protect those that cannot protect themselves.
Be righteous, so God may love thee.
AND NEVER DIE ON YOUR KNEES!
BFD175
New Posting Member

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 01:11:12 PM »

I waiting to get home this morning and order one and now they are OUT OF STOCK!!  DAmnnnn!!!
Dukes Defense
^

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 08:45:32 PM »

Google FPS Russia Bullpup Unlimited. He has a new video that's pretty cool. it's also posted in the forum.  I've shot about 100 rounds through mine and it very nice to shoot. With red dot scope very accurate shooting slugs.

I've been on this board for 5 minuets.
Just found my first Bullpup.
Definitely buying this conversion!!
I've been wanting to TAC out my home defense 870.
This is the best thing I've seen yet!!!!
Next commission check the end of January it will be mine. 

Can anyone with one please give a range report?
fluncowboy
New Posting Member

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 12:40:43 PM »

Just to let everyone know. I just came back from the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot and I was talking with the guys at Bullpup Unlimited. They said they are R&D'ing the 500 model right now. It should be out late summer early fall time frame.
supersixone

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2014, 10:11:24 AM »

I just put my order in...checkout said it was the last one in stock....I hope that's true....can't wait!

"In the cold darkness, where the predators wait in ambush, nobody cares how fast your draw is, nor what your score was, nor how many certificates you've collected."  --Gabe Suarez
jurr812
New Posting Member

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 02:34:02 PM »

hey i just got introduced to the bullpup shotguns and i read a lot of great reviews about this product, but with everything there is always the negative Nancys ..im not a gun smith and dont shoot on the level of most people on this site but i am very mechanically inclined an detail oriented..is it really as simple as just taking your time little by little sanding a burr here and there and trimming to jive together smoothly with a dremal and light sanding wheel? also was wondering if anyone had advice on reasonably affordable iron sites that have plenty of adjusting room seeing how iv read a lot of people anr buying them and shooting way low. looking forward to a new addition 
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 08:25:57 PM »

I've got a couple of 870 and 500 kits from Bullpup Unlimited, and I've never had to sand or dremel a thing.

I think that most of the issues you've seen posted were either a small minority, or some custom fitting.

The owner of Bullpup Unlimited is a home-grown Kentucky guy, and will bend over backwards if you have any issues.  He posts here, and can be reached through his website, or any of his dealers, etc...

Odyknuck

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 08:17:01 AM »

Well , I finally ordered my Bullpup and should be at my door this week.  Now I just need to decide if I am going to go thru the trouble of making the the 20 gauge work or buy a 12.  I am an engineer at a CNC shop so it would not be hard to make a rear adapter out of billet 6061 aluminum.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length