Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2021, 02:06:42 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  M14/M1A Bullpup
| | |-+  Rogue
| | | |-+  STICKY: The Evolution of the M14 bullpup
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: STICKY: The Evolution of the M14 bullpup  (Read 24888 times)
ROGUE

« on: November 10, 2011, 02:33:17 AM »

We weren't the first............and I'm sure we won't be the last. Here's some cool pics starting with what I believe is the first M14 Bullpup.

"The Bullpup M14 is nothing new , when John Garand and Springfield Armory where developing a replacement for the M1 Garand one of the first designs was a bullpup weapon that would be called the T31 rifle , the magazine John Garand invented for the T31 was then used by Springfield for the new M14 rifle.
The T31 was chambered for a new type of round , the T65E1 round , this round is what you call today the 7.62x51mm NATO round."
the next one was forged out of Israel.........The M89SR was first introduced as the Sardius M36 Sniper Weapon System (SWS) in the 1980s.

Lynn McWilliams, owner of AWC Systems Technologies selected the M14/M1A weapon platform to develop a sniper bullpup he designated the G2 Compact series. McWilliams worked closely with Gale McMillan, founder of McMillan Rifle Stock to designed and produced a bullpup stock exclusively for AWC System Technologies. The AWC G2 is a bullpup sniper rifle configuration produced in the early 1990s .

In 2008 the first Bulldog 762 appeared.

In 2009 the Gen II came about........

In 2010 the GenIII was released using some of my designs.......

By the end of 2010, SRSS cheif design/egineer split and formed Juggernaut Tactical Inc., 8 months of re engineering..........Aug. 5th,2011 we released the Rogue chassis.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 08:54:29 AM by Sgt_P » Logged

"Don't steal...........the Government hates competition"! -Ron Paul, champion of the Constitution.

jtactical.com
johnny9
Bullpup Fanatic

jack of all trades,master of none!

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 11:39:14 AM »

very nice write up..i kinda like the old m36 style,and nice to see how everything evolved into what it has today  Wink

get r done
ROGUE

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 09:01:18 PM »

Thanks Johnny!

very nice write up..i kinda like the old m36 style,and nice to see how everything evolved into what it has today  Wink

"Don't steal...........the Government hates competition"! -Ron Paul, champion of the Constitution.

jtactical.com
BullPop

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 10:15:20 PM »

cool

that should be on wikipedia   Wink

Illegitimus non carborundum...
ROGUE

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 10:18:16 PM »

actually, some of my sources are from wiki
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:35:36 PM by ROGUE » Logged

jtactical.com
BrokenSailor

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 12:40:07 PM »

Thanks for that history lesson.  If some of it came from wiki, you should submit the updated information to wiki for publishing.  Your the manufacturer and that should carry some weight when they review your info.

Regards,
Broken Sailor
H2O MAN
Banned

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 09:28:41 AM »

The history of the bullpup M14 is very cool and I am happy to be part of it

Visit the M14HDW.US Company Store
ROGUE

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 11:08:22 AM »

I might leave that one up to you!!!  I just want to go shooting!

Thanks for that history lesson.  If some of it came from wiki, you should submit the updated information to wiki for publishing.  Your the manufacturer and that should carry some weight when they review your info.

jtactical.com
semper paratus
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2021, 01:57:16 PM »

could I ask about your time line on the Rogue -- I thought I purchased my chassis before I retired in 2009? have a gen I and a Gen II
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length