Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2018, 07:40:41 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Rimfire Bullpups
| |-+  Walther G22 (Moderator: Plinker)
| | |-+  G22 Parts and Service
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: G22 Parts and Service  (Read 4321 times)
agoorfin
New Posting Member

« on: June 16, 2013, 04:39:26 PM »

When I last ordered parts from Smith & Wesson in late December, I was told that Umarex was taking over support of our rifle starting 1/1/13.

Is anyone able to confirm this?

jpeppine

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 09:05:21 PM »

Just ordered parts from Smith & Wesson for an SP22 (Walther pistol) - parts shipped to me from Umarex USA, 7700 Chad Colley Blvd., Fort Smith, AR 72916.
Viragovato
New Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 04:50:58 AM »

Hi All, I have a G22 that can't run. Somehow, somewhere, I managed to lose both of the tiny springs everyone warns against losing. After a few months of reading spring mfr's catalogs online and searching forums, I've reached a dead end.
The springs are the tiny V-shaped wire one and the even-tinier round, short compression spring for the magazine safety. I was reassembling the receiver after a thorough cleaning when my 10 pound cat decided she wanted a belly scratching - Right Now!- and leapt on the table, knocking the receiver to the kitchen floor. The springs "Sprung" themselves to another dimension, apparently, because a slow, careful search of a clean kitchen floor with a flashlight, telescoping magnet and a small hand broom found nothing resembling a spring.
So, I am seeking some help, finally, from you all.
Is there any info on where to find replacement springs commercially? Has anyone heard of an entrepreneur that has made some in his workshop for sale? Anything?
I will be eternally grateful for any help, guys, that got it back in action, pun intended.
I would really hate to see my cool little 22 caliber buddy rust away without a shot fired. Thanks.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length