Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2014, 08:22:36 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News: The 3rd Annual  BULLPUP CONVENTION                                              27 - 28 September, 2014                               Rockcastle Shooting Center, Park City, KY                              Saturday Manufacturers Showcase and Live Shoot                                Sunday The Bullpup Challenge                              See you there!!                

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
Brownells . . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . . . . . . . FFL123.com . . . carhartt . . . K & M Arms
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  All Other Bullpup Rifles
| | |-+  Beretta ARX 100 Review
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Beretta ARX 100 Review  (Read 2677 times)
wharfrat1940

« on: May 05, 2013, 12:11:48 PM »

http://www.gunsandammo.com/reviews/citizen-soldier-beretta-arx-100-review/

Looks like a very nice rifle.  Saw on yesterday at the 2013 NRA Convention in Houston, Texas.

RAT in Houston, Texas
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 11:20:06 PM by wharfrat1940 » Logged

RAT in Houston, TEXAS
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 01:29:12 PM »

Shotgun? fainting

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
BULLPUPBEST

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 01:46:01 PM »

Yes,,,
1) why no real ( not from conversion kit ) Semi-auto bullpup shotgun in the market currently ?? 
2) using magazine or incorporated with exrail system ??
3) How about the ultimate AA-12 civilian bullpup, US version shotgun ??
4) why US so much stuck with AR-15 platform only....?? 
....etc....etc....
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 02:03:32 PM »

Misunderstood. I though he was saying the ARX-100 was a shotgun.

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
BULLPUPBEST

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 02:29:19 PM »

cheer leader blasting

**  Imagine that Arx-100 in bullpup with all the multiple caliber conversion  **

**  Unless beretta is shotsighted for not creating US Arx-100 bullpup riflle **

**  May be another top secret and surprise project from Beretta in the future **

**  If not....we could always settle for Croation VHS-2 from Springfield **

**  Someone knows someone who is able to convince Springfield company to make US version Croatian VHS-2 bullpup ?? **

**  Someone knows someone who is able to convince Beretta company to make US version Arx-100  bullpup ?? **

**  Someone knows someone who is able to convince s&w company to make US version Polish  bullpup ?? **
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 05:12:18 PM by BULLPUPBEST » Logged
genStrat
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 02:37:24 PM »

bullpup?

It is our duty to serve those who serve us
It is our duty to protect those who protect us
E6chevron

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 11:34:02 PM »

This is a very nice Generation 3 battle rifle, available in multiple calibers and built with many components from the USA, but it certainly is not a bullpup.
SHORT-N-SASSY
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 03:43:02 AM »

**  Imagine that Arx-100 in bullpup with all the multiple caliber conversion  **

**  Unless beretta is shotsighted for not creating US Arx-100 bullpup riflle **

**  May be another top secret and surprise project from Beretta in the future **

**  Someone knows someone who is able to convince Beretta company to make US version Arx-100  bullpup ?? **

Indeed, I can imagine a U.S.-built Beretta ARX100 state-of-the-art multi-caliber Bullpup. In fact, I a year ago sent a letter to Dr. Franco Gussalli-Beretta appealing to that end (shared in these pages). And, just last week, I updated that appeal in a letter to Rafe Bennett, VP, Product Marketing, Beretta U.S.A., re the just-announced Beretta ARX100, ". . . However, for those of us who hoped Beretta would take advantage of their highly-innovative instant-left/right-ejection feature --- a first in the industry --- go the distance and give the sport-shooting world a true ambi 21st Century Bullpup carbine --- and, thereby, garner a large chunk of the wide-open market share the new Tavor SAR captured --- we were disappointed."

"Wide-open market share." In view of all the above, I dare state that the highly-innovative (and widely-applauded) Longziz #1 ambi-eject Bullpup Prototype, combined with the equally-innovative Longziz #2, universal AR 15 Magazine Prototype could be the "sleeper," here --- the combo to beat! Hoping Bullpup Forum Member, Longziz, is tuned-in!  
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 04:23:23 AM by SHORT-N-SASSY » Logged
forgiventatu

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 05:14:44 AM »

just saw this the other day .I immediately texted my guy and asked/told him to order me one ..
E6chevron

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 09:08:59 PM »

Here's a link to the Beretta ARX 100 Semi-auto Civilian Battle rifle Review:

http://www.gunsandammo.com/reviews/citizen-soldier-beretta-arx-100-review
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:32:23 PM by E6chevron » Logged
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 09:50:55 PM »

I have 5 of these on order just to see if there's any interest in them.I'll probably keep one to test it out. blasting

issues

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 11:39:18 AM »

*dusts off thread*

These are finally seeing their way to distributors. Being a lefty, I was immediately intrigued when I first saw this rifle and heard of a possible civi release in 2012. I was able to pick one up for about 1600 from my LGS about a week ago.

Things to note: Gen 3 Pmags are a no go in this rifle as well as surefire 60-100 round mags. M2, emags, troy battlemags and USGI seem to work just fine. The charging handle is small and quite uncomfortable especially due to the dual shell deflectors but I have heard a charging handle extender will be available some time in the future. They also do not like steel rounds at all. The steel case binds to the extractor causing FTEs and FTFs. The front hand guard is removable but underneath there is a proprietary rail and there is no picatinny adapter currently available.

I have spoken to a Beretta CS rep and was told sanding down the A2 bump on the grip will void the warranty but replacement lowers should be available in the near future. So when they are, I wouldn't be surprised to see mods done to alleviate the issue.

I do enjoy the rifle and will keep it. I am looking forward to see what kind of calibers are available in the future. A 300AAC barrel will be the first available and I will definitely get one ASAP!

BTW, this thread should be moved to General Discussion.  Wink
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 11:59:40 AM by issues » Logged
Gear Head
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 12:59:28 PM »

Proprietary rail? What were they thinking?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The second Amendment is the last line of defense for the 1st.
issues

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2014, 02:05:04 PM »

Proprietary rail? What were they thinking?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Good question...

The "t-rail" is used to attach the GLX160A1 40mm grenade launcher. Not totally out of the realm of possibility for the civilian market but a full picatinny rail would've been a much better idea for sure since I don't think there is a huge demand for bottom mounted grenade launchers.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length