Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2014, 01:53:03 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News: 2015 SHOT Show                                              20-23 January, 2015                               Las Vegas, NV                              The firearms industry convention and show...                              ...will be covered by BullpupForum.com!                              Check back here for all the Bullpup action from SHOT Show 2015!               

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
Brownells . . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . . . . . . . FFL123.com . . . carhartt . . . K & M Arms
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Kel-Tec RFB, RDB, M-43
| | |-+  New to RFB
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New to RFB  (Read 940 times)
DoorKicker

« on: April 24, 2013, 10:17:44 PM »

I have been looking for an RFB since the day I saw it on the History CH on one of those gun auction shows.

I searched GB for a few months but then found the KelTec forums and some members helped me locate one for half what they were selling for there.

Well two weeks ago I picked one up and today I get in the last of the parts I am adding

GG&G BUIS
KelTec XL CH
Quad Rail (Aftermarket from GB)
SureFire tac light
EOTECH XPS2

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:22:36 PM by DoorKicker » Logged
anm2_man

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 03:43:03 PM »

Looks good, and the price is even better.  Not like the insane $ today.  I paid $1525 off of GB last August.  Been happy with the gun since. 

Have you shot it with that aftermarket quad rail.  The reason I ask, is I have one coming in next week and will be mounting a vertical fore grip on it.   Just wondering where the brass ends up ?

PS: Congratulations.
DoorKicker

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 09:32:22 PM »

Havent fired it at all yet.  Just got all the parts for it in yesterday and have only had it two weeks total.  I hope this weekend I can get out and shoot it...
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 10:39:21 PM »

Looking forward to your range report!!

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
DoorKicker

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 11:09:23 PM »

I need a cheek rest. How can I tell when my RFB was made and if yours will fit?
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length