Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 11:06:43 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News: 2015 SHOT Show                                              20-23 January, 2015                               Las Vegas, NV                              The firearms industry convention and show...                              ...will be covered by BullpupForum.com!                              Check back here for all the Bullpup action from SHOT Show 2015!               

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
Brownells . . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . . . . . . . FFL123.com . . . carhartt . . . K & M Arms
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor
| | |-+  new tavor accessories
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: new tavor accessories  (Read 11576 times)
phaserbrain

« on: April 12, 2013, 12:18:38 PM »

Set tactical now Smiley prototypeing new tavor accessories WWW.seftactical.com very cool!

airway,breathing.circulation,ammo???
genStrat
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 12:50:54 PM »

http://www.seftactical.com/

It is our duty to serve those who serve us
It is our duty to protect those who protect us
Slateman

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 12:54:46 PM »

I see nothing for the Tavor
genStrat
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 12:56:15 PM »

I see nothing for the Tavor

Its in a picture on the home page.

It is our duty to serve those who serve us
It is our duty to protect those who protect us
adam072987

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 01:07:48 PM »

Looks like a laser in the fore grip. Hope they make one for a flashlight
pretorian
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 01:18:54 PM »

Looks like a laser in the fore grip. Hope they make one for a flashlight
Yeah, I would love to see a laser in a tavor handguard hold zero...

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward."
Gear Head
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 01:26:12 PM »

It's very small for a light. Could be a laser which I agree would have an impossible time holding zero.

But keep watching for announcements. I've got several products in the prototyping stage already.

The second Amendment is the last line of defense for the 1st.
GunStarHero

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 01:36:17 PM »

I assume the dual drum mag is just for show?

Eh, I've got mixed feelings about lasers in general.  I wouldnt mind having one, just not a top priority. Now a quality light intergrated in there might be perfect.

* SEFsTAVOR.jpg (3687.66 KB, 2816x1880 - viewed 1203 times.)
Dane Gerus

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 01:42:09 PM »

I hope they do a light instead of a laser, but I know that's asking for too much.
pretorian
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 01:08:23 AM »

The more I look at that picture the more questions come to mind.
So they got at least 3 tavors as I count 2 black handguards and one fde tavor.
There is a C-mag that maybe they modified to work with the tavor. Simple coupled mags are hard enough to get around and hold the pistol grip.
There is the pistol grip compartnent plug missing...
There is a laser in the handguard that may or may not hold zero.
There is a magnifier in a flip mount that may or may not block the ejection port when flipped out of the way.It sure as hell makes the back MBUS useless.

Just sayin'

Having said that, I have stated in many discussions, that introducing the tavor to the US market is the best thing that can happen to the tavor world.
Accessories and custom parts will pop up like mushrooms after the rain.
The more ideas, the better.
Patiently waiting to see gearhead's contributions to the tavor univers.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 02:23:13 AM by pretorian » Logged

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward."
SEFTACTICAL

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 03:26:08 AM »

OUCH.....come on guys...play nice
 LOL.... I'm Glenn Braddy from SEF TACTICAL,LLC My little company makes cool stuff. I got tired of buying stuff that didn't work. So I started making things that work!! In 2012 I saw SGT P video Post about shot show and the TAVOR. I was there and had my camera... so I took a BUTT load of pictures. I even uploaded them to the forum. This was a dream for me. I lived 2 months in Israel. I ate with and worked with them.. I have an incredible respect for the IDF.
THE TAVOR was a dream for me. My hats off to Mr. Kassnar and IWI and SGT P for making this happen for all of us....especially us on this board.     
   I have received a ton of emails. Thank you.  And I am sorry for the delay...
Now to answer a few questions..
1.) HAND GUARDS - Every Tavor handguard you see on my web site photo I made. Except the FDE. Yes me. little ole me. They are NOT manufactured by IWI. I figured they were busy making rifles ... So I didn't want to bother them. If you want a Clear one let me know... Smiley
2.) BETA MAG - WHY??? Because I can. Same reason why I made a rifle mount for my Glock. I have a Glock SBR. And I wanted it on my AR. The perfect fore grip.  They have a Beta Mag for the Steyr Aug. Why Not the Tavor.
3.)LASER HAND GUARD - No it's Lighted Hand Guard. I have 3 proto lighted hand guards. The pictured one ... A Surefire 628 unit and a Scout/Millennium unit.
I will up load pictures soon.
4.)EOTECH Flip mount - No problems Works perfect.
5.) Beta Mag for show?  - If you want show... Or Go If you want. Some mods were made.
6.)Low Profile Lite? - Yes this was the objective. Compact weapon system like this.... You want something compact.
  Question?? email me or PM me... ask questions here too.  Let break bread .... Shoot ... but most of all HAVE FUN!!!

SEFTACTICAL.COM
pretorian
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 04:24:32 AM »

Welcome!!!!
We do play nice(at least we try) but if the only thing we have is one picture, all we can do is speculate.

1.) HAND GUARDS - Every Tavor handguard you see on my web site photo I made. Except the FDE. Yes me. little ole me. They are NOT manufactured by IWI. I figured they were busy making rifles ... So I didn't want to bother them. If you want a Clear one let me know... Smiley

Now don't be shy, share the pictures you can. On your site I can only find one picture that is in this thread.
I need four pink handguards...where do I send my money Wink
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 04:30:08 AM by pretorian » Logged

Gear Head
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2013, 08:54:03 AM »

OUCH.....come on guys...play nice
 LOL.... I'm Glenn Braddy from SEF TACTICAL,LLC My little company makes cool stuff. I got tired of buying stuff that didn't work. So I started making things that work!! In 2012 I saw SGT P video Post about shot show and the TAVOR. I was there and had my camera... so I took a BUTT load of pictures. I even uploaded them to the forum. This was a dream for me. I lived 2 months in Israel. I ate with and worked with them.. I have an incredible respect for the IDF.
THE TAVOR was a dream for me. My hats off to Mr. Kassnar and IWI and SGT P for making this happen for all of us....especially us on this board.     
   I have received a ton of emails. Thank you.  And I am sorry for the delay...
Now to answer a few questions..
2.) BETA MAG - WHY??? Because I can. Same reason why I made a rifle mount for my Glock. I have a Glock SBR. And I wanted it on my AR. The perfect fore grip.  They have a Beta Mag for the Steyr Aug. Why Not the Tavor.
3.)LASER HAND GUARD - No it's Lighted Hand Guard. I have 3 proto lighted hand guards. The pictured one ... A Surefire 628 unit and a Scout/Millennium unit.
I will up load pictures soon.
4.)EOTECH Flip mount - No problems Works perfect.
5.) Beta Mag for show?  - If you want show... Or Go If you want. Some mods were made.
6.)Low Profile Lite? - Yes this was the objective. Compact weapon system like this.... You want something compact.
  Question?? email me or PM me... ask questions here too.  Let break bread .... Shoot ... but most of all HAVE FUN!!!

Thanks for clearing up the speculation Glenn! It's nice to see options. You must have some nice toys over there (rapid prototyping maybe?).

Good luck with your development.

-Paul

The second Amendment is the last line of defense for the 1st.
SEFTACTICAL

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2013, 11:08:57 AM »

Thank you pretorian and Paul. That means alot. Smiley
   The first thing I needed was an Ambidextrous Selector. So that is what I made. Just like the factory one. No Differences. I plan on making a completely different one. I'll show you guys that later..

No Photo shop here.  

SEFTACTICAL.COM
pretorian
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2013, 12:10:54 PM »

Looking good. Are those made with  a 3d printer or injection molding?
Are you also making metal parts?
I havo tons of ideas...from the last 15 years... building stuff for the tavor has become my main hobby.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 12:13:31 PM by pretorian » Logged

G-lock

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2013, 12:16:55 PM »

Thank you pretorian and Paul. That means alot. Smiley
   The first thing I needed was an Ambidextrous Selector. So that is what I made. Just like the factory one. No Differences. I plan on making a completely different one. I'll show you guys that later..
  No Photo shop here.  

Do want, bad!!
SEFTACTICAL

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 08:03:28 PM »

G-lock ... Send me a PM and I'll email you when the switches become available.
I will do them in different colors.
   pretorian we will have to talk soon. I'll PM ya. 3d printer not yet... Soon.
Infusion coming soon. We can do Metal parts too.
We did 9mm bolts/barrels for the HK UMP.

SEFTACTICAL.COM
G-lock

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2013, 01:53:24 PM »

PM Sent.  Thanks, Jeff
macgyverhk

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2013, 03:56:31 PM »

I would love to see a t-pod with flashlight mount on a tavor. Any one who has one would you post a picture with a flashlight?
Pikeman

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2013, 07:44:09 PM »

how does your ambi selector feel. When i fire a lefty set up right handed, the OEM selector is against my trigger finger. Most won't have to endure that too often but at 150guns a day I may need workmans comp for iratated trigger finger syndrome Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length