Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2018, 09:12:05 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  STICKY: !!! Official Tavor Picture Thread !!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 74 Print
Author Topic: STICKY: !!! Official Tavor Picture Thread !!!  (Read 915018 times)
judochop

« Reply #180 on: April 10, 2013, 12:19:26 AM »

Evil
richm2004

« Reply #181 on: April 10, 2013, 01:53:13 AM »

Inforce WML is hard to activate with the support hand.  I'm going to try a 45 degree offset mount to get it lower.

Circle10
^

« Reply #182 on: April 10, 2013, 01:59:49 AM »

Two items. First, GO REDWINGS!!! Second, my eotech sight picture looks "Super Grainy" compared to that pic. Is that just the photo making the reticle look that good, or is there something seriously wrong with my EOtech?

P.S. I also mounted my eotech on my tavor as well. The new Magpul ms4 sling rocks too!

EoTechs are grainy.  Photographs of eotech reticles seem to make them more crisp than what they really are.  

Though, using a magnifier makes the reticle appear crisp as well.
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #183 on: April 10, 2013, 06:33:18 AM »

Judochop,What flashlight is that?

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
richm2004

« Reply #184 on: April 10, 2013, 09:26:19 AM »

Judochop,What flashlight is that?

That is the Surefire M300 in Desert Tan:  http://www.surefire.com/m300b-mini-scout-light.html
ptrthgr8

« Reply #185 on: April 10, 2013, 12:28:37 PM »

Looks great, Greg. Thanks for the post. Any chance you could put up sight pics with the irons up?

I tried to get a shot of the sights cowitnessing, but the focus wouldn't cooperate - just couldn't get a good pic at all.  I was trying to get a pic indoors, so it's possible that in better weather I might get a usable shot in natural light.  Will try again this weekend if the weather plays nicely.

~ Greg ~

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
Samuel Adams
ptrthgr8

« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2013, 12:35:51 PM »

Two items. First, GO REDWINGS!!! Second, my eotech sight picture looks "Super Grainy" compared to that pic. Is that just the photo making the reticle look that good, or is there something seriously wrong with my EOtech?

P.S. I also mounted my eotech on my tavor as well. The new Magpul ms4 sling rocks too!

Yeah, what Circle10 said.  When I look through the sight with a naked eye, the reticle is grainy - almost like it was printed with a dot matrix printer.  Thought it was my eyes going bad at first (this is the first EOTech I've ever used), but the wifey noticed the same thing (and her eyesight is perfect).  I think there's just that much of a difference between the lens on a human eyeball and a lens on a camera.  I, too, was surprised by how nice and sharp it turned out in the photo. Smiley

I'll have to check out that MS4 sling since I'm still trying to figure out which one I want for my Tavor.  Thanks for mentioning that.

And here's to hoping the Wings don't stink up the ice for these last 9 games.  Sure would be nice to see them continue the playoff streak at 22 consecutive seasons. Smiley

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
Samuel Adams
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #187 on: April 10, 2013, 04:11:50 PM »

That is the Surefire M300 in Desert Tan:  http://www.surefire.com/m300b-mini-scout-light.html
[/quote].     Thanks for the info!

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
OLI62

« Reply #188 on: April 10, 2013, 04:38:29 PM »

I picked up my Tavor yesterday and the Mepro MOR came in today.

Type5

« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2013, 05:42:16 PM »

I too am thinking abot a MOR. Nice Tavor! I will be most interested to hear about your thoughts about the pair once you have a chance to become familair with them...Congratulations.
dushan
^

« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2013, 05:44:53 PM »

My FDE Tavor with my Umarex/Walther/HK MP5 22 LR for comparison

Paletiger
^

« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2013, 07:40:14 PM »

Beautiful pictures people. I like that surefire on there:)
SwissyJim

« Reply #192 on: April 11, 2013, 02:47:22 PM »

Just a basic Primary Arms red dot until I decide... thinking another EOtech! And not sur eon a light - I do like the Surefire in color, but black looks great on the FDE too thankfully...

« Reply #193 on: April 11, 2013, 04:45:13 PM »

.     Thanks for the info!
[/quote]
What he said...
Its the best light I've owned, and most expensive. Absolutely perfect on this carbine.
macgyverhk
^

« Reply #194 on: April 11, 2013, 08:13:14 PM »

Thanks to Sgt_P the family has another child.

* untitled1.JPG (155.41 KB, 960x1109 - viewed 756 times.)
Silentmark

« Reply #195 on: April 11, 2013, 09:50:06 PM »

My IDF Tavor and its not so little friend

racky
^

« Reply #196 on: April 11, 2013, 10:43:13 PM »

Hey Judochop, which optic do you like the best,1-mini ACOG, or2-SRS?Huh??, after you put some rounds using both of them, let us know???, ALSO, I really like the concept of the Surefire Mag5-60, what is your Feedback on'em, youtube shows about a 50/50 love/hate ,on them.

RichM2004, what is your feedback on using the E0tech 3x magnfier with the SRS?Huh?
judochop

« Reply #197 on: April 11, 2013, 10:52:01 PM »

Hey Judochop, which optic do you like the best,1-mini ACOG, or2-SRS?Huh??, after you put some rounds using both of them, let us know???, ALSO, I really like the concept of the Surefire Mag5-60, what is your Feedback on'em, youtube shows about a 50/50 love/hate ,on them.

RichM2004, what is your feedback on using the E0tech 3x magnfier with the SRS?Huh?

I took the SRS back. Without a doubt I prefer the TA33G-H. Lighter, crisper reticle, Circle dot, BDC, 3x mag, illuminated reticle, one single compact unit, no batteries, nothing to fail. I loved how the SRS looked but other than that, no thanks.
racky
^

« Reply #198 on: April 11, 2013, 11:06:32 PM »

I took the SRS back. Without a doubt I prefer the TA33G-H. Lighter, crisper reticle, Circle dot, BDC, 3x mag, illuminated reticle, one single compact unit, no batteries, nothing to fail. I loved how the SRS looked but other than that, no thanks.

And what about the Mag5-60???
judochop

« Reply #199 on: April 11, 2013, 11:11:56 PM »

And what about the Mag5-60???

overpriced, but having 60 rounds available without a mag change makes me   Grin
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 74 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length