Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2018, 09:45:20 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  STICKY: !!! Official Tavor Picture Thread !!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 74 Print
Author Topic: STICKY: !!! Official Tavor Picture Thread !!!  (Read 915036 times)
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2013, 05:10:14 PM »

Woooo Hoooo!!!!mThank You Sgt.P and Mr.Kassnar!!!!

Paletiger,
As much as I have wanted a Tavor, I honestly wanted to get one in your hands the most.

And, although everyone in our little group-buy is excited, your passion for the Tavor has been impressive.

Congrat's!!

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
NoShelter

« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2013, 06:23:11 PM »

SAY SHALOM TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!!!!

This whole process has been unbelievable. Thank you so much Sgt_P and Mr. Kassnar.

Also, thank you to all of you on these forums. Without your support, I wouldn't have the finest rifle ever made by the hands of man to defend my family with.

Molon Labe, Don't Tread On Me, and Semper Fidelis!

* Tavor02.JPG (304.09 KB, 1759x925 - viewed 986 times.)
mission critical
^

« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2013, 06:40:16 PM »

Woooo Hoooo!!!!mThank You Sgt.P and Mr.Kassnar!!!!

Paletiger,
As much as I have wanted a Tavor, I honestly wanted to get one in your hands the most.

And, although everyone in our little group-buy is excited, your passion for the Tavor has been impressive.

Congrat's!!

If you sacrificed your personal FDE Tavor in order to more expeditiously satisfy one of the GB participant's long-held dreams of owning a Tavor in FDE, then, good sir, I salute your selfless, generous, and noble gesture.
canes173
^

« Reply #143 on: April 04, 2013, 07:25:47 PM »

Tavor among the shorties.......Bulg AKSU, Yugo M92, XCR, Tavor, Adams Arms pdw, Coharie, TP9

« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 07:34:45 PM by canes173 » Logged
genStrat
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2013, 07:28:10 PM »

I can't afford to feed the one I have, but nice collection.

Our duty: To honor, serve and protect those who protect us
Norinco982lover

« Reply #145 on: April 04, 2013, 07:48:00 PM »

This whole process has been unbelievable. Thank you so much Sgt_P and Mr. Kassnar.

Also, thank you to all of you on these forums. Without your support, I wouldn't have the finest rifle ever made by the hands of man to defend my family with.

what sling is that? Looks great!
NoShelter

« Reply #146 on: April 04, 2013, 10:18:10 PM »

Blue force gear padded vickers combat applications sling. I use thus sling for all my gear.
roaddog359

« Reply #147 on: April 04, 2013, 10:30:37 PM »

I just ordered the urban ert sling that they have for the Tavor
IWI_US

« Reply #148 on: April 04, 2013, 10:34:45 PM »

Blue force gear padded vickers combat applications sling. I use thus sling for all my gear.

Shameless plug for Larry V, but that's the sling I've been using for several years now. It was perfect for me on my AR's and it's perfect for me on the TAVOR. Well made, easy/instinctive to use and very comfortable.

Michael Kassnar
IWI US, Inc. - VP of Sales & Marketing
RonS-Glock

« Reply #149 on: April 04, 2013, 10:42:02 PM »

This whole process has been unbelievable. Thank you so much Sgt_P and Mr. Kassnar

Molon Labe, Don't Tread On Me, and Semper Fidelis! fr

Shameless plug for Larry V, but that's the sling I've been using for several years now. It was perfect for me on my AR's and it's perfect for me on the TAVOR. Well made, easy/instinctive to use and very comfortable.
Since you have more trigger time than the rest of us.  What sights you using?  Seems like ar 1/3 co-witness setup is an absolute with the favor backup sights?  Guessing using lower red dot setup would require a check weld different then the rifle was design for? 

Also any light recommendations?
Calvin118
New Posting Member

« Reply #150 on: April 04, 2013, 11:15:50 PM »

I put an Aimpoint Micro with a lower 1/3 co-witness ADM mount on mine and can confirm that it gives an absolute co-witness.
Paletiger
^

« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2013, 01:26:16 AM »

Sgt.P , Mr.Kassnar, I sincerely thank you
with all my heart! Also a great big thank you to the people at IWI and IWI US. You've made a long chased dream truly come true. I'm speechless and very humbled. Id love to meet all you guys very soon and personally thank you. Charles
airborne118

« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2013, 08:25:03 AM »

I got my Tavor yesterday and it is amazing....I mounted my SRS on it and used the foam in a pelican case I brought back from Afghanistan and it fits perfect....
Here are some pics...

* tavor 2.jpg (1206.58 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 3772 times.)

* Tavor 1.jpg (41.59 KB, 512x384 - viewed 5701 times.)
Room055
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2013, 12:08:21 PM »

I like the case setup.  I think I'm going to do the same thing.
Odin01
^

« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2013, 08:03:39 PM »

Very nice!! What model pelican case is that?

I got my Tavor yesterday and it is amazing....I mounted my SRS on it and used the foam in a pelican case I brought back from Afghanistan and it fits perfect....
Here are some pics...
FullAssault

« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2013, 08:10:35 PM »

My Tavor

"If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
-Samuel Adams
yamadog35
^

« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2013, 08:48:36 PM »

** I moved this to a new thread * Range Reports * First Shooting Impressions *
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 12:31:58 PM by yamadog35 » Logged
Nivek

« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2013, 09:24:22 PM »

My Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 came in today and I got it mounted. Gonna take it out tomorrow and sight it in and put some rounds through it to test it out. Didn't really get to shoot it last weekend due to GearHead not having his $#!% in order. lol I'll give a review on the optic as well. I picked it up at SWFA and thanks to Jon telling me about the scope and mount package I got a good deal on it.

Here is my Tavor with its quiet companion. The FDE Tavors look nice but once you go black, you never go back.  Wink I didn't like the looks of the pencil barrel with the suppressor mounted so I made a barrel shroud to cover the barrel.

Room055
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2013, 09:22:38 AM »

Very nice!! What model pelican case is that?

That looks like a Pelican 1700.  I use one for another rifle.  I'm going to order the 1700 this weekend for the SAR.  The foam from the IWI box is 30" long.  The 1700 is approximately 35" long.  If you get the 1700 with foam, you can fill in the gaps with the factory foam, or use it as a template for carve out the 1700 foam.
rich52us

« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2013, 09:39:30 AM »

I picked up mine yesterday afternoon.  I'm not sure when I will get to the range with it but I hope it is soon.  I will probably change the Eotec 511 out but I had it handy.  Blue Force padded sling.  And that's my descrete soft case next to it.  The dual zippers don't quit close so I may look for a case that is slightly roomier.

* 2013-04-06 08.58.35.jpg (391.13 KB, 1200x1600 - viewed 979 times.)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 74 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length