Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2017, 06:33:47 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  STICKY: !!! Official Tavor Picture Thread !!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 73 Print
Author Topic: STICKY: !!! Official Tavor Picture Thread !!!  (Read 567567 times)
judochop

« on: March 28, 2013, 06:04:12 PM »

Since they're showing up and I love picture threads, lets get it started.
Post em up you lucky gunners.... Wink

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 10:27:17 PM by judochop » Logged
Dane Gerus
^

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 06:22:49 PM »

Popcorn
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 06:42:11 PM »

It seems only appropriate to post a picture of the rifles (in box) coming out of the carton first.

Sorry for my bald head...

Cool

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
NoShelter

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 07:04:19 PM »

Come on, Sarge, show us YOUR tavor.

I bet you have it slung and scoped already!
billdit

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 08:02:52 PM »

If he is workn so hard to get everybody their Tavor how come there's no sweat on his shiney head??  Well, I think that he coats his dome with right Gaurd anti- persperant  (no deoderant, his head don't stink) ... I KNOW there will be range pictures tomorrow... Black and FDE !!

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own.  It may be used by evil men for evil, but there are more good men than evil, and while evil men cannot be persuaded to be good by propaganda, they can be corrected  by good men with rifles."
Col. Jeff Cooper, Firearms Pioneer
jlaughl
^

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 08:15:11 PM »

Holy Crap that is just not ANY box of Tavors... That's the FIRST BOX signed by all the employees of IWI.

That alone is kickass, the Tavors inside are ok too...
Dave_I
^

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 08:27:07 PM »

It seems only appropriate to post a picture of the rifles (in box) coming out of the carton first.

Sorry for my bald head...

I think it makes you look tough.  Wink

-Cheers
PSYCHOinMe

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 08:40:30 PM »

This thread could use some more pictures. I pick mine up next Tuesday, but here's a pic of the LH model anyways.

* IWI-TSB16L-TavorSARFT165-Black-LeftSide-LeftHand.jpg (45.02 KB, 1024x663 - viewed 2266 times.)
Gear Head
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 09:04:44 PM »

First pic! My sisters with Nivek's and mine.

Unboxing video
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-o6TlpG1bD8?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-o6TlpG1bD8?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

Edit to embed video

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:47:13 AM by Gear Head » Logged

The second Amendment is the last line of defense for the 1st.

Gear Head Works' products are leading the way in innovative designs. Click the globe icon below my Avatar to visit www.gearheadworks.com
CODFan

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 09:36:48 PM »

^^^^^^^^

Nice picture .... But feeling old as your sisters look like the same age as my daughters!

Jean Cantius Garand was a Canadian designer of firearms best known for creating the first successful semi-automatic rifle to be widely used in active military service, the M1 Garand.
Gear Head
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2013, 10:12:52 PM »

^^^^^^^^

Nice picture .... But feeling old as your sisters look like the same age as my daughters!

Well they are young enough to be my daughters as well... And I have a brother even younger than them!  Shocked

Gear Head Works' products are leading the way in innovative designs. Click the globe icon below my Avatar to visit www.gearheadworks.com
Paletiger
^

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 10:46:00 PM »

If he is workn so hard to get everybody their Tavor how come there's no sweat on his shiney head??  Well, I think that he coats his dome with right Gaurd anti- persperant  (no deoderant, his head don't stink) ... I KNOW there will be range pictures tomorrow... Black and FDE !!

Hehe....RainX lol
Doug_262

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 11:18:29 PM »

Gear Head are they wearing matching IWI shirts?
Gear Head
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 12:12:02 AM »

Gear Head are they wearing matching IWI shirts?

They are twins (not identical obviously) but those aren't IWI shirts.

Zombhntr

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 02:19:28 AM »

Unboxing video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o6TlpG1bD8
pretty guns and pretty girls a match made in heaven.life sure is good in the gunworld today

When the shtf I've got a pooper scooper
Nivek

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 02:20:46 AM »

Picked up my Tavor today and spent the afternoon going through it and checking it out. I installed an AAC QD flash hider and added an SDN-6 suppressor. I put an eotech on temporarily until my Vortex 1-4 scope comes in next week. GearHead is coming to the house tomorrow for some range time so we can put some rounds through them. We'll be comparing them suppressed, one with a 762 can and the other with a 556 can to see if their will be less gas blowback with the 762. I'll also do a review on the Vortex 1-4 when it comes in for anyone who might be still on the fence on which optic to use.

pretorian
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 05:21:12 AM »

[/quote]
Congratulations Paul. If you need anything with your R&D for your tavor, let me know.

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward."
wfcwfc
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2013, 05:41:25 AM »

Latest sibling in the Bullpup family

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:46:41 AM by Sgt_P » Logged
Ezcompane
^

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2013, 07:24:06 AM »

Picked up my Tavor today and spent the afternoon going through it and checking it out. I installed an AAC QD flash hider and added an SDN-6 suppressor. I put an eotech on temporarily until my Vortex 1-4 scope comes in next week. GearHead is coming to the house tomorrow for some range time so we can put some rounds through them. We'll be comparing them suppressed, one with a 762 can and the other with a 556 can to see if their will be less gas blowback with the 762. I'll also do a review on the Vortex 1-4 when it comes in for anyone who might be still on the fence on which optic to use.

I plan on buying the SDN 6 this weekend so I look forward to hearing your thoughts on how it runs on the Tavor. It will primarily be used on my Scar 17,  but the fact that I can put it on all of my 5.56 rifles is super exciting to me.
Odin01
^

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2013, 10:19:55 AM »

Great pics!!  Wondering how hard was it to take the A2 Birdcage off? 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 73 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length