Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 06, 2021, 08:50:43 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Getting Started...
| |-+  BullpupForum.com Site Rules
| | |-+  RULES
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RULES  (Read 57761 times)
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« on: May 14, 2010, 08:16:30 PM »

This is a public forum, and all are welcome.  But, I make and set the rules (mostly common sense).  And, I reserve the right to use and act on the term, "because I said so!"  Thanks for understanding...

This post (and board) is a "living" document, and will change, and be updated as necessary.  That being said, don't "test the fences" by doing things outside of common decency, just because it's not specifically mentioned in this section!

Rule #1 : Sgt_P is the final word on decisions concerning this site.

Rule #2 : See rule #1

Rule #3 : NO anti-gun talk will be tolerated.  This is a technical and social site explicitly for the discussion of Bullpups and other firearms and firearms related training, products, and services.  Any anti-gun posts will be deleted as soon as possible, on the assumption that it is trolling, and not up for discussion.  The 2nd Admendment recognizes a God-given right to self defense, and shall not be infringed.

Rule #4 : This is an open site, and product discussion is encouraged.  However, only sponsors (and products of sponsors) of BullpupForum.com should be "hot" linked.  This is a protection of the sponsor that pays to keep this site operative.  There is a fine-line between talking about a product, and advertising a product or business.  And as a technical site, I want to encourage the discussion of products and businesses that benefit the membership!  But, attempts at "free promotion" for the advancement of a business or product without benefiting the membership, will not be tolerated.  Obviously this is often hard to define, so I have final decisions.  If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!  (Sgt_P@BullpupForum.com)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 12:49:06 PM by Sgt_P » Logged

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length