Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2018, 05:41:48 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  Bullpup Unlimited
| | |-+  870 shotgun Bullpup kit
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 870 shotgun Bullpup kit  (Read 35840 times)
johnny9
Bullpup Fanatic

jack of all trades,master of none!

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 06:30:01 PM »

the day or before i joined this forum Grin and mr.hunter was a pleasure to deal with and answered a slew of my annoying questions..
how can ya go wrong with a kentucky  based company!
i still watch the web site and theres been another thousand views since i placed my order Wink
you all should jump on board before the price goes up..and yes im hopeing to see it in my hands in a month..kinda late b.day present to myself ..

oh yeah,i got a call yesterday and the gun i ordered ended up being sold already,,so i talked them into sending me one that was 40 bucks more for the same price,and they went for it,so should be here monday im thinkin..
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 06:33:11 PM by johnny9 » Logged

get r done
bullpup45

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2011, 11:16:21 AM »

We are working hard to get everything the best we can, We in no way want to be thought of in the same respect as the Muzzelite unit and plan to do everthing we can not too. We are working to start with a good product and gain a good reputation from the. If anyone has any question please ask, we have just added the information flier for download on the web site.
johnny9
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2011, 06:24:14 PM »

theres no doubt in my mind it will be the best it can be..it already is better than muzzlelite even if came without a trigger bar imo.. Wink
when myself,and all the others get done pimping it out with our self inflicted tatoos, like we do our jeeps and h.davidsons i feel the orders may flood you..theres a lot of folks waiting to hear how we like it,then there gonna be on the list..
thanks for the video btw..

oh yeah,the girl in the video didnt seem to be pulling the trigger that much,and the slide looked like it was smooth as can be when she chambered a round..im sure you were nice to her with the shell load she was shooting as she didnt fall backwards either Grin  them 3 inch mags are a lil rough for me anymore..i stick with the 2 3/4 myself..like some others,i will be doing trigger work over and over till i get it where i like it,with all my guns.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 06:32:14 PM by johnny9 » Logged

get r done
johnny9
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2011, 12:47:55 PM »

got my new to me rem 870 express mag with rifle sights today,,thankfully it is either parkerized or coated so no wont rust..now to start gently polishing and working the trigger so when the new pup arrives i will be ready.
also got to do some searching on removing the rifle sights.hopefully a lil heat cause i dont wanna put much heat on the barrel,,wish me luck!

edit;i googled removing sights and came up with this,,funny redneck humor,,i love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPQM4h-UZtc
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 02:07:59 PM by johnny9 » Logged

get r done
bullpup45

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2011, 04:22:54 PM »

there is no need to remove sights?
johnny9
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2011, 04:29:12 PM »

there is no need to remove sights?

thanks for that info very much Wink i did put the barrel up for local trade for a 18 inch version for even trade..think i will just keep it so theres room for a removable breecher i may make for it.
i was afraid since its a 20inch barrel,and the front site sits between 17 and 19 inch mark it wouldnt work where it exits the bullpup? even if i have to i dont mind milling it off if i get in a perdicament..

get r done
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2011, 11:24:11 AM »

Johnny9,
We expect a write-up and pictures when you get your stock!!

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
johnny9
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2011, 01:09:11 PM »

thats a definite sarge . i even ordered more stuff today,,good thing the wife is used to me lol..ordered a generic aimpoint scope in desert tan and blk,and a rail mounted shot shell side saddle and more rails,did i mention i luv rails Grin,but wont be here for a while.

get r done
bullpup45

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2011, 02:41:21 PM »

We are hoping shipping in less than 30 days, but due to over 25 years in LE and 23 as range office I have been told Iím a little overly critical of this project but if I would not be happy I figure no one else would be either . I do not want to put another shipping day incase for some unknown reason have to send out another letter to all that have been kind and trusting enough to do pre-paid orders. Once again please forgive the delay.
Respectfully
JJ Hunter VP
Bullpup Unlimited

Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2011, 07:48:58 PM »

JJ,
We'll wait with baited breath!  The important thing is to get it right!!
I respect your drive to perfection...

Smiley
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 08:49:06 AM by Sgt_P » Logged

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
johnny9
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2011, 03:12:10 AM »

x2 what sarge said Wink
question ; jj is there enough meat under the slide grip area to mount a small rail for a grip? or if not maybe enough room inside underneath  for a small machine screw and  nut to hold a rail in place for a grip?
i thought id seen a pic somewhere of one on it but guess not as i cant find it now lol.

get r done
bullpup45

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2011, 10:12:24 AM »

It comes with a forarm rail  Smiley
johnny9
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2011, 03:37:13 PM »

thanks,,i found a magpul shorrt grip in desert tan marked down from 30  to 12 bucks on flea bay so i ordered it..
there cant poss be anything else i can get for it now..the wife will be happy im done ordering stuff for it im sure..i find something new every weeks,haha

get r done
OrlandoRobins
New Posting Member

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2014, 05:37:23 AM »

I have been waiting for a long time for solar panels to get released.  I am excited to finally have it.
Can you provide short review about the kit? I am looking to purchase it very soon so please provide some useful information..
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 01:23:26 AM by OrlandoRobins » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length