Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2021, 02:27:18 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  UTAS UTS-15
| | |-+  Current availability of of UTS-15 accessories(United States)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Current availability of of UTS-15 accessories(United States)  (Read 243 times)
weirdlooking
New Posting Member

« on: October 08, 2021, 02:24:44 PM »

I have been trying to locate, and purchase the accessories for the UTS-15. I figured for posterity I would share my current progress.

UTAS had stopped producing the flashlight as well as the laser combo units in 2015. I found this out from the UTAS-USA sales rep I spoke with today. He couldn't provide me any information if plans are being made to make them again. I have been trying to google-fu and see if anyone has units for sale but so far no one does.

UTAS-USA was able to sell me the 7.5' Barrel Extension.
They didn't have any Tactical Chokes in stocks. They are still being produced from my understanding.
I was provided no information if they will stop producing either.
All online stores(in the united states) I have searched do not have stock available for sale.
I have bumped into 1-2 stores that have them in stock but they are outside of the country and are not setup to ship parts to the United States.

The iron sights are available from my understanding. I'm not really interested in them though. They are currently in stock on most websites they carry the UTS-15 accessories.

One thing I would like to note. UTAS-USA was impossible to get a hold of for the last few months. I can only guess they had staffing shortage caused by the pandemic. This last month they have been regularly picking up their phones when I called regarding a warranty repair I had with them. So anyone who had problems in the past should no longer at the moment.

If anyone has a source for the laser combo unit or flashlight it would just be neat if you could point me in that direction.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length