Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2021, 01:29:08 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  All other Bullpup Shotguns
| | |-+  BULLPUP BA912 Ammo
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: BULLPUP BA912 Ammo  (Read 898 times)
Dakkat
New Posting Member

« on: September 02, 2021, 10:53:17 AM »

This is my first post as I am new. Don't know if this topic has been covered.
Went to the range last week to shoot my BA912. I was surprised to find that the shotgun would not auto cycle. (I had to manually cycle on every round.)
I don't believe I was using a High Velocity rounds. Could this be the reason the shotgun would not automatically cycle the next round.

Be easy on me  Wink

Dakkat
New Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 12:52:18 PM »

Is this a stupid question? Is that why I have no replies?
Chowwow

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 09:40:42 AM »

Don't take offense; this is a general bullpup forum and there's just too many bullpup firearms these days to get specific answers. At this moment in time, the MDRX and other Desert Tech bullpups, Tavor series and sometimes the Kel-Tec line of bullpups are taking most of the oxygen. You might be better off asking the manufacturer about any problems.

As for your case, I think it's the type of ammo that you are using isn't giving the shotgun enough gas to cycle. What kind of shells were you using? For my friend's BP-12, it specified a 1oz, 1200-1300 fps loads would be needed to cycle constantly until it was broken in. Low brass shells might also be causing issues like it did for my pump-action DP-12. See if your shotgun has any recommended ammo loads it wants you to use or if you can adjust the gas pressure on it to cycle lower power loads.
Dakkat
New Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2021, 11:08:57 AM »

First of all, no offense taken. I appreciate your comments and will follow through. Thank you for answering me.
Dakat
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length