Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2021, 01:04:22 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Getting Started...
| |-+  Bullpup Design, Definition, History
| | |-+  Can a binary trigger be made for a bullpup firearm?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Can a binary trigger be made for a bullpup firearm?  (Read 753 times)
Chowwow

« on: September 01, 2021, 01:42:14 PM »

Can a binary trigger be made for a bullpup firearm at all?

The CZ Scorpion Evo has a binary trigger available and a bullpup conversion kit, yet I contacted Franklin Armory recently and they said that their binary trigger would not be able to work in conjunction with the bullpup kit. In the Scorpion's case, the safety has to be removed from the trigger pack before it can be installed into the bullpup lower; this could be what affects the binary function of the trigger. Otherwise, the trigger could just as easily install into the bullpup lower like the stock trigger can.

I'm interested in seeing how a binary trigger would work on a bullpup, because most bullpups use a trigger rod of some sort to actuate the true trigger of the gun, and I'm wondering if it's because of this that would interfere with the binary action of such a trigger.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length