Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 12, 2021, 01:34:34 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR (Moderators: kfeltenberger, Heathsrow)
| | |-+  New MDRX manual
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New MDRX manual  (Read 240 times)
FrozenIceman

« on: April 07, 2021, 11:47:44 AM »

Stumbled on a link to the new MDRX manual for those of us who received MDR manuals with our MDRx.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://deserttech.com/media/download/MDRX-Manual-V2-Low-res.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjAkcj3yezvAhWXvp4KHTurAZIQFjABegQICxAB&usg=AOvVaw3vzGAiEu9ljaKgGfTQbYig
Disgruntled Bpfcom User

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 11:53:07 AM »

Thanks for this.  It'll definitely be interesting to take a look at major differences between this and the MDR manual
davidm

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 01:05:56 PM »

Thanks for sharing the link Frozen!

I didn't even realize mine came with an MDR manual.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 01:13:51 PM »

At first glance, it looks good.  There was a layout glitch where an image overwrote the end of some text, but beyond that it looks like a lot of time and thought went into providing a document that gives the average user all the information he'll need to maintain or change calibers for an MDRx.

Kurt
MgoBlue

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 09:49:14 PM »

Thanks frozen, didn't know it was out. That said, I'll be contacting the office to have them send me a paper one, yep I'm in that age bracket that prefers a nice paper manual over digital.😉
anubismp

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 10:48:38 AM »

Yeah definately got an MDR manual. Thanks!
MgoBlue

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2021, 09:24:31 PM »

So they created a 'new' MDRX manual but still reference the old 3 position gas plug vs the new version that has more adjustment.🤔
Disgruntled Bpfcom User

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2021, 10:14:17 PM »

So they created a 'new' MDRX manual but still reference the old 3 position gas plug vs the new version that has more adjustment.🤔

Where are you seeing that?  On page 14 item # b)4 it clearly describes additional gas settings in addition to the ones marked (S) (N) (A)
MgoBlue

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2021, 02:36:13 PM »

Where are you seeing that?  On page 14 item # b)4 it clearly describes additional gas settings in addition to the ones marked (S) (N) (A)

b1, it states 3 which is not accurate, regardless of what they wrote in b4.
Disgruntled Bpfcom User

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2021, 04:10:38 PM »

ok
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length