Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 12, 2021, 01:32:20 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Steyr AUG and clones AUG icon
| | |-+  Steyr AUG AUG icon
| | | |-+  Strolok adding the AUG A3 M1 3X reticle to the app
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Strolok adding the AUG A3 M1 3X reticle to the app  (Read 123 times)
LazyEngineer

« on: April 05, 2021, 08:55:23 AM »

Or so I'm told - not confirmed yet.

For those who use that app, and have the A3 M1 with intengrated 3X scope,  and know what this means, that's kind of cool

is the basis he'll be using.

For those who don't know, it's a ballistic calculator app, that has the option to impose impact distances of your load on am image of your reticle.  For example

Also, don't forget, the clicks on this scope are 1/4 mil per click.  Which if you aren't careful you might conclude are 1 MOA clicks, which they are not.  And that will mess you up hard if you try clicking out to 400 yards thinking it's 1 MOA - just so you know!

lockon

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 06:56:50 AM »

I hope he does I sent him that same image a year or so ago.
I also sent him the 1.5.

Fwiw I use the leupold fire dot circle set at 3x. I am sure itís off measurement wise but itís the closes reticle in his library.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 07:00:34 AM by lockon » Logged
LazyEngineer

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 09:55:44 AM »

I hope he does I sent him that same image a year or so ago.
I also sent him the 1.5.

Fwiw I use the leupold fire dot circle set at 3x. I am sure itís off measurement wise but itís the closes reticle in his library.

Same.  And I too got nowhere. This time I went through someone claiming a track record of success getting stuff added; and asked him to talk to the developer again; which reported was done and told that it will happen.  So for now, this is Some Guy On the Internet level of intel; but I think it's going to happen this time. We'll see.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length